Prologue - Forgot To Use Protection

°Prologue°
°Forgot To Use Protection°

°°°

Shit. I'm gonna be late.

I thought as I kept glancing at my watch. 15 minutes. Breath in.. Breath out. You can do this Odith.

You can do this.

Who am I kidding? I'm gonna fail the job!

A job as what to be exact?

Well you see, I'm not very rich. The complete opposite actually, very poor. So I can't afford college! I worked three jobs for high school so I could get that high school diploma!

Why?

Apparently, my parents were two horny teenagers who didn't love each other, AND forgot to use protection. So they put me up for adoption. But according to the center, they would only provide food and shelter. But for school fees, we need to earn it.

So I did. I earned money and now I have my high school diploma. But apparently I don't have enough time and energy and money for college. So the only thing I do to stay alive is work.

But 3 jobs are very overwhelming. Luckily, one of my bestfriends (Well, my only friend), Sophia recommended me a job as a staff member for a group of celebrities which paid a decent price.

Problem is, they're foreigners.

So here I am, in a taxi, praying that the traffic will finally move, while holding three books. How To Speak German, How To Speak French, How To Speak Italian.

Sophia didn't tell me where they're from. So that leaves me, guessing where they're from.

Ten minutes later, I arrived in the large building. I paid the taxi driver and thanked him before going out.

Entering the building, I saw a lot of busy people. Then I spot Sophia.

"Soph!" I waved

She spun around "Odith! Come here! Let's get you to the interview"

"So how will this interview work?" I asked.

"Well, I'm the make up artist as you know, well you're gonna be a staff. You know, doing staff-like stuffs. In the room there are gonna be the manager, and the celebrities"

"Okay" I nodded. You can do this.

I nodded and entered the room as I took a deep breath.

When I entered I saw eight sets of eyes staring at me. Until one of them spoke.

"안녕하세요, 당신이 새로운 직원?"
(Hello, are you the new staff member?)

°°°
4/1/2017

Hello! This is my first ever story in this account. And this is my first BTS fan fiction!

I hope you guys will read this till the end.

I'll update soon! Bye!