Chapter 5 - And I Spent Three Hours On Going Back To The Fcking Hotel

°Chapter 5°
°And I Spent Three Hours On Going Back To The Fcking Hotel°

°°°

The photoshoot lasted for three days and the day after photoshoot, we all decided to rest.

"By the way, don't they have a dorm?" I asked Sophia.

Sophia nodded "Yeah, they're probably going back to their dorm today"

"So where are we going?" I asked Sophia.

"Staffs that doesn't live in Seoul has an apartment next to BTS' dorm. Even the doors are connected" Sophia said. "So you better pack your things now. The only reason we stayed at this hotel is because this hotel is close to the photoshoot location"

I nodded and packed my things. "When are we going to leave?"

"Probably in the evening" Sophia reminded "If you wanna walk around here it's okay, I'm gonna sleep though"

I nodded. I stood up and walked towards the elevator. That's when I saw two members standing there, they were wearing masks and glasses. I took a closer look and realized it was Rap Monster and Suga They noticed me and said "Hello"

I smiled "Hello, are you guys going out?"

Rap Monster nodded "Yeah, we want to walk around, wanna come with?"

I thought for a moment before agreeing "Sure"

We got out of the hotel and all the paparazzis and fans were screaming. Bad idea.

I didn't got a chance to go out because Suga pulled me back in.

"You know what? Maybe we shouldn't go out in the afternoon" RapMonster laughed

"Yeah" Suga agreed "Do you want to hang out with us?"

"Where?" I raised my eyebrows

"Well.. I heard there's a karaoke room" Rap Monster suggested

"Aren't you guys tired from all the singing? And besides, aren't you supposed to rest?" I raised my eyebrows

"We don't have to work until the end of week" Suga said. "Well maybe I need to do some song writings, but only that"

I nodded "Well okay then"

We head to the karaoke room then we saw that Jin and JHope is already there.

"Oh! Namjoon! Yoongi! Odith! Let's sing!" Jin said.

I thought it was a good idea, but for the past thirty minutes, they've only been singing korean songs. I'm okay with them Singing Korean songs since the songs are nice and they're voices are good, but the problem is I don't know any of the songs!

"Maybe we should let Odith pick and English song this time" Rap Monster suggested.

"I'm okay" I told them. I'm not a fan of singing anyways.

"It's okay, we are tired of singing already" JHope said "Pleaase"

I sighed. "Well okay" I looked through the options until I found one song. I clicked 'play' and sang the song. I sang the song Amnesia by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I wasn't uptodate since I didn't have the time. But last year, that song kept playing at the cafe I worked at, that's why I memorized the song.

After singing the song, everyone looked shock and I also realized that Tae Hyung, Jung Kook and Jimim are here, and were also staring at me in shock.

"Wow, you're amazing!" Rap Monster said.

"Really? I don't know.. I don't think it's that special" I shook my head