Chapter 7 - I Get Free Hugs

°Chapter 7°
°I Get Free Hugs°

°°°

Today BTS is going to perform on stage, so all of us are very busy right now.

It's has been a few days after I went to their dorm. The next day after I visited, we all headed to Bangkok. And two days later, we're heading back to LA.

It's hasn't been a month and I'm already back here.

Jet lag is a b•tch though

It's seven o'clock in the morning and BTS needs to arrive at twelve for soundchecks and camera checks. We all woke up at six and got ready.

"Odith! Can you carry this box and give it to the BTS members? They're in room 7." Jin Hee told me.

I nodded and carry the box which was filled with water bottles.

As I was walking to the room, the music got louder. I recognized this song! It's.. Fire.

I got in and saw the members dancing their ass off. They were full of sweat, it's literally dripping down their body.

"Stop! 남 준! 나는 더 많은 힘을 원해!지민! 너는 정국과 가까워지고있다.!"
(Nam Joon! I want more power and Jimin you're being too close to Jung Kook!)
I didn't know what they were saying even though I think he said something like Nam Joon needs more something and Jimin is being too close to Jung Kook

I watched them practice from the begining until the end and it was epic!

"I'm here to deliver water" I said to one of the staffs.

"Oh put ove-" But he was cut off by the members.

"Oh! Odith has water!" J Hope yelled.

And all the members ran to me, well all of them except Yoon Gi. He's walking here.

Since they ran towards me, they bumped into me causing me to fall of. But seriously? How can you blame me when six guys just ran towards you while you were carrying seven water bottles.

"Odith! Are you okay?" Tae Hyung asked as he picked me up.

"Yes. I'm fine" I nodded. "Your dance was cool by the way" I told them

"We still need more practice" Yoon Gi stated. "But thank you"

I didn't get a chance to chat some more because they needed to continue practicing.

°°°

"BTS는 30 분 안에 공연 할 것입니다! 모두 준비하십시오!"
(BTS will perform in thirty minutes! Be ready everyone!)" One of the staffs said. My korean is getting better I guess, I know he said thirty minutes, and be ready.

It's been pretty hectic. I'm not really used to this, but I need too.

"마이크는 어디 있습니까? 마이크?"
(Where is the mic? The mic?)"

"소피아가 여기와! 나는 스가가 더 많은 분말을 필요로한다고 생각한다."
(Sophia come here! I think Suga needs more powder!)

"화장실에 정국이야?"
(Is JungKook in the bathroom?)

"아니, 그는 소파에있어."
(No! He's on the couch)"

Everyone was running around. The BTS members were sitting down on the couch though.

"Odith come here!" One of the camera man said. "Stand here and hold this" he hands me a water bottle "In case they need it" Seriously? Why do they keep asking me to do stuffs which involves water bottles?