Chapter 6 - Do You Want The Sausage?

°Chapter 6°
°Do You Want The Sausage?°

°°°

A week has gone by, and I spent that week learning korean language with Sophia and Shin Ye.And I haven't seen any of the BTS members. Honestly, I won't be surprised if they forgot my name.... Or my whole existence.

But I was prooven wrong when I met them in ther dorm.

"Odith!" Jin greeted me.

Apparently, Jin Hee told me that the BTS members needed my help on speaking english. I laughed because I didn't believe it, but judging from her expression just now, she wasn't kidding.

"안녕하세요 진!"
(Hello Jin!)" I smiled back

"Oh, you learning korea?" Jin asked.

I nodded "Yeah, I want to at least know the basic"

"Okay, and also Suga needs your help" And Jin brought me to a room.
"윤기! Odith가 왔어!"
(Yoon Gi! Odith is here!)

Suga opened the door and said "Welcome to the Genius lab!"

Jin coughed "너 바보 같아."
(You look stupid)

Suga narrowed his eyes before facing me "Come, let's go in and leave this guy alone"

"So.. What is this for?" I asked.

"We will release new album for October so we must make song." Suga continued

"Okay.. And?" I asked

"Help me with the English words" Suga replied

I nodded "Well okay then Suga"

"Call me Yoon Gi"

°°°

I didn't know writing lyrics would be this hard. I didn't even realize we spent a few hours until Jin called.

"Lunch time!"

We all went out and went to the table. Everyone was already sitting there.

"What did you make?" I asked Jin

"Hmm.. I don't know what you like and don't like so I just make spaghetti" Jin said

I nodded "Well okay" and I sat down next to Tae Hyung and Su- Yoon Gi since that's the only space which is empty.

"So how is it going with the song?" Rap Monster asked.

"좋은"
(Good)" Yoon Gi gave a short reply. I know he said 'Good'

"This taste really good Jin" I smiled. The spaghetti had cheese and sausage and other ingredients. But all that mattered was cheese.

"Thank You. But must exercise after this" Jin laughed.

I noticed that Tae Hyung kept glancing at the sausage on my plate. I also found out that his plate had no more sausage on it. So I asked "Do you want the sausage?"

His face lit up before masking it. "Uh.. You must eat. You will be thin"

"It's okay, if you want it, just take it" I laughed.

"Really?" Tae Hyung smiled happily. How could I say no to that?!

I nodded "Really, just take it all"