The room

It was dark, pitch black in fact when a man walked in an punched me in the face "WHERE" he demanded "where what" I faintly said "YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS" "WHO I KNOW  WHERE WHO IS?"  "Ziva David" I gasped "so you know her?" "Of course you bitch I work with her!" "So you can tell me where she is?" "NEVER!" He hit me again coming close to my face "and why not?" "Because" "BECAUSE WHAT YOU BITCH!" "Because she's my mom?!" "Oh mom's girl are we?" "Leave me alone, they'll get you! They will they will hunt you down and KILL you and I will laugh!?" He slapped me and said "oh don't worry where we're going no one will find you😈" (this emoji looked cool there😊) he walked out the room and bolted the door this was my chance whilst he was talking I had untied the rope that attached me to the chair  In the room.
I ran to the small window with my chair stood on it and tried to open it; it was jammed  shut I looked around the room went over to the door and broke the handle of then ran back over to the window and pushed it open I started to climb out and I ran as far as possible until I was out of Breath I stopped to ask someone where I was "hello excuse me can you tell me where I am?" " you in Nebraska" "ok thanks" I walked away Nebraska!? I'm in  Nebraska!!  I ran to a pay phone and dialled dads number "DAD HELP ME!?" I screamed into the phone "TALIA WHERE ARE YOU?" "IM IN NEBRASKA!?" "T calm down I'm coming to Nebraska with.." "DO NOT BRING MOM!!" "Talia? What's wrong?" "the person that took me, there after mom" "Tal!" "Dad please hurry! I don't know what to do!?" "Sweetie go to the N.suite hotel get room 264" "ok dad I'm scared please hurry" I sobbed "I'm on the plane right now you hang in there some of the other NCIS team is at the hotel waiting for you they will guard you and your room 24/7 till I get there" "ok I love you daddy" "I love you baby" I hung up and walked to the hotel "uh hi I was told to check in and get room 264?" "Oh hello are you ta...Li...you "uh yes Talia that's me" "ok there are guards awaiting you" she smiled and I walked to the lift when I got to the room people were standing there "sorry you can not enter this is Talia Petyton DiNozzo David's room" "I am Talia my dad is Tony DiNozzo" "so who's in there?" They questioned opening the door "Abby?!" "T?!!!" I ran in and hugged her "Abby what are you doing here?" " well once you went missing I flew over here in hope you would come an I told Tony to tell you to come here" "oh Abby my moms in trouble! People are looking for her!" "T calm down you mom is fine" "Abby!" "T we will talk later first you go freshen up in the bathroom" I got up, walked in and shut the door I pulled the shower curtain and my mom was there "MOM!?" I yelled and hugged her tightly "baby" she hugged me back I started crying and she hugged me tighter she left me to get sorted about half an hour later we were all asleep on the bed.

(TONY POV)
On phone to Gibbs
T-Gibbs been in touch with Talia Ziva's in trouble we need to get her back right now!
G- no DiNozzo we need to sort this! Get all three girls bring them back safely if not your FIRED
End of call
The journey was long and tiring once I got to Nebraska I ran to the hotel  "hello I'm special agent DiNozzo my daughter is in room 264 Talia?" "Of course go right up "  I ran up the the stairs and pounded on the door Ziva came to the for with her gun "Tony" she sighed and hugged me I kissed her forehead "where's Talia?" I walked in and she was cuddling Abby "DAD!" She jumped up and ran to hug me I picked her up and span her around "Talia" I gasped putting her down we chatted all day until 12:30 as our flight back was at 1:45 but we needed to be there half an hour early as we were first class. We bored the plane and were off home...