Surprise mom!! we love you!!!

ADE POV

"ed! hurry up!" i hiss trying to get my idiotic brother down.

we had been working all week to form a surprise party for our mom. 

whats gonna happen is: mom will get home, we will surprise her with an early birthday present and everything will go to plan, then Kai will go surprise mom and distract her whilst i bring is grandpa (AKA her dad) he was sent out on a mission and has been away for 5 months, he comes home today.

"ok ok chill!" he hisses back. he ducks down beside me as the door opens.

1

2

3

"SURPRISE!?!" We scream jumping up from our spots.

mom jumps back in surprise as we walk over, Ed with Kai.

"happy early birthday mommy" Kai and me say. Ed brings us in for a group hug as she cries, our stepdad, Edward, comes over and joins in the hug.

"Ed and Ade set this up all by themselves" he whispers. "i love you all so much" she cries.

"we know" i smile "now come on, you have presents to open" i grin taking her hand.

i nod to Ed who nods back. he walks over to Mom and puts Kai in her lap, whispering to 'distract mommy' Kai nods in approval and Ed walks to me. 

sneakily we walk out of the living room and into the kitchin. 

"hey, gramps" i smile "hey sweetheart" "you ready?" Ed asks, "yes...no?...i dont know...scrap that! im ready....Lets go!" he smiles.

All of moms friends and family are here so we stealthily, sneak him in the room, putting a finger to our lips, silencing anyone who dare give it away.

we stand him directly behind her and nod at Kai. she jumps off her lap and behind her. "dont look mommy, its a surprise" she giggles. "ok sweetie, i wont look" "Ed? Cover mommies eyes" 

thats his cue.

Pops put his hands over her eyes "Ed, you really dont need to" 

"oh, but im not Ed" Pops whispers

mom gasps and turns around.

"DAD!?" She cries attacking him in a giant hug. "OMG DAD I MISSED YOU SO GOD DARN MUCH!?" she cries. "i missed you i missed you i missed you" she cries hugging him.

"i know Darling, i know" he whispers rubbing her back "thank you, Kids" he smiles.

mom lets go.

"what?"

"the kids, they did all of this, every last bit" he smiles

"oh my god!" she cries "come here" she smiles bringing us in for a hug. 

i couldnt hold it, i cried, i cried into Ed and my sister and my aunts and uncles, my nannas my grandpas and my stepdad, but most of all my mom.

"i love you so much mom" 

THE END

*****************************************************************

THATS IT!! THAT IS THE END OF ADITLOT!! 

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS AND VOTES!!!! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS XXXX

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!