Part 6.

Elijah's POV

Leaving the Prom was probably more fun than getting there, because everyone on the bus was in a good mood. There were smiles, and singing and excited conversation, but for some reason I couldn't find the heart to be excited about it.

I was thinking too much and too hard, about a decision that was normally easy for me to make. It shouldn't of been this hard. The decision was black and white, and for some reason my mind kept wanting to throw color on it.

While Sage talked to Deja, I sat quietly, thinking. The night had been perfect. Well minus, my slip up with the time, and Sage noticing the bag, that originally held a mixture of different drugs, but was now filled with nothing but money. My final job.

Adrian threw me a look after 25 mins of the girls talking animatedly about nothing. It was cute to me, because they genuinely were enjoying themselves, but he looked highly annoyed with their conversation about shoes, and dresses. Giving Deja a signal and a look, I moved Sage onto my lap, and made her focus her attention on me.

I touched her face, and watched her try to fight a smile while looking at me. "Beautiful." I brought her face, a little closer to mine, and felt her heartbeat race. She was nervous. That made two of us.

Using my thumb to trace the outline of her cheek, I just sort of stared at her for a while. She looked a little too lost in my movements to care what exactly I was looking at.. or for. But when my thumb traced her lips, and she caught it between them, sucking lightly, I was positive, we were both going to be in for a long night.

Getting off the bus, we said our goodnights to both Drama and Adrian, and a couple others, before we headed back in the direction of my car. We were supposed to be going to dinner, and then to a hotel.

Once we started driving though, Sage informed me that she was fine without an elaborate dinner, and that picking up a pizza was fine too. Doing just that, we ended up at the hotel sooner than I anticipated. The reservations and the room were already covered, so all I had to do was pick up the key, and once that was over, we were headed to the 14th floor.

Saygun looked terrified when I opened the door. She looked as if every fear she'd ever had was hitting her. That was why I had so many reservations. Not knowing what to do, I kicked off my shoes, and placed the pizza on the table, before taking my suit jacket off. Although I was willing, if she said she no longer wanted to do this, then we'd just end the night on a good note with pizza.

I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands, and potentially to calm my nerves. I always found myself a little nervous before really intimate settings. Just like I knew she had insecurities, I had some too. I was a solid size, but youth still left me a little scrawny under the muscles that I did have. I resented that. After having a mini pep talk with myself, I walked back into the room, seeing Sage pulling the zipper down on her dress.

She was having a hard time, because of her hair, so without speaking about it, I walked over to her, and gently moved her hands, before undoing the zipper for her. Moving the dress down her arms, down her breasts, her stomach, hips, thighs, and off to the floor.

Turning her around in the pile of material, I bit my lip looking at her. She had all the right curves, in all the right places. Letting my eyes roam her body, I slowly shifted my vision to her face.