14:48

[A/N]: HOLY IT'S MIDNIGHT AND I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FINISH BUT SINCE I KNOW THIS WEEK WILL BE HECTIC I LITERALLY FORCED MYSELF TO WRITE THE LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS AND IT WAS HARD!

sorry for the caps but im really emotional cause the flight delay is over!

asdfghjkl i just want to thank every single person who voted and gave me their heartfelt comments, it really means a lot! i'm glad you guys have enjoyed jessica and drew's story, and i already have a cutesy christmas short story for next year so i can't wait honestly.

anyway, the epilogue will be up either tomorrow night or tuesday night.

now go on.

read.

have some tissues ready.

- kelly_1231

14:48

We talked.

         That's what we did for nearly five hours or more.

         We just talked.

         We talked about middle school and how awkward everything seemed back then; how our problems in high school always seemed like the world was coming to an end. We even talked about the hematite bracelet, our New Year's kiss, and that one year we dated. We then pondered about what it must have been like to go to University instead of pursuing an acting career and going after the dark. We just talked about all the things that happened to us in the last few years-- the good and the bad, the what if's, the what the fuck moments, and even about how we spend our twenties.

         "Are you going to University next year?" Drew asks.

         We're back sitting at the gates with the storm going on, but at least from what it looks like over Drew's head, the storm looks to be dying down just a bit.

         "Are you going to University next year, Jessica?" Drew repeats.

         I blink. "Yeah," I murmur. "I sent in my applications a few months ago."

         "Where'd you apply?"

         "OCAD."

         Drew's brown eyes widens in shock. "The art school?" He asks. "Jessica, that's great! You're gonna get in!"

         I roll my eyes. "I still have to show them my portfolio--"

         "Your portfolio's just fine--"

         I laugh as I raise an eyebrow. "Just fine?" I echo. I know to get into a program in a notorious art school such as OCAD that I need to have a portfolio that is amazing not "fine".

         Drew chuckles. "Just fine as in you-need-to-stop-worrying-so-much," he explains. He then leans foward to pat my hands that are folded on my lap. "You'll get in. You'll do great stuff over there."

         I half-smile as I shyly look down onto my hands. "Thanks," I murmur. After a few seconds, I look back up to meet Drew's gaze. "You'll get an Oscar one day, you know that?"

         A huge grin begins to from on Drew's face as he bursts into laughter. "You know I won't object to that," he states with a wink.

         I playfully roll my eyes. "You're so cocky," I mutter under my breath.

         Drew shrugs. "Hey, anything's possible," he reminds me.

         I laugh because I know he is right.