-Chapter 8-

~Readers P.O.V~
"What the hell is a creepypasta?"

"We're known to frighten people and never get captured by policemen/women. We're also, like, famous! Sorta."

"Oh. Weird."

"Totally. Boss man wants you to go see him."

"Uh ok. I don't know the way."

"Of course you don't. Well, I'm not gonna show for SO many reasons. Umm, ah! Ticci Toby will show you!"

"Wow. What a gentle man you are." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't thank me yet sweetheart." Ben winked then walked away.

I didn't see anyone coming my way. Jus people walking and ignoring me. Then, I guy with a grey and blue hoodie came my way. He had brown messy hair, goggles, and a mask.

"Hello there young lady, I'll be your tour guide today since Ben wants to be a dick." The guy said.

"Uh, thanks."

"No problem. First, we have to go see our leader. Then we will be starting our tour."

"Great."

We started to walk strait and made a turn then and there but still kept walking. He didn't talk the whole way.

"Hey lady, where did you get that present from?"

I looked down to my right hand to see the present I got Toby.

"Oh. I bought the present but I wrapped it."

"Hm. It looks..Familiar. Ah! We're here!"

When I went inside, it was nothing but bad vibes. Blood stain on the hallway walls, ripped wallpaper.

"Don't you get freaked out by all of this?!"

"I kill for a living. This is nothing compared to what I do."

"Oh. Well, I don't like this."

"One question lady,"

He stopped me and he stopped himself. He didn't speak for at least one minute.

"Did you kill a..a girl hat was 19?"

"No. I killed my stepdad."

"Ok good."

We started to walk down the hallway again. Until we reached the end which had a door.

"I'll wait out here. He wants to see you by yourself."

He leaned against the wall while I turned the doorknob. I walked inside to see..nothing.

"Uh, hello? These kids told me that..you wanted to see me?"

I heard the door slam close and got locked. A pair of hands was placed on my shoulder.

"Hello, darling."

"Y-You're the same guy I-I saw in Jeff's room."

"Glad you can remember me sweaty. Listen, I heard that you killed your stepdad. Is that true?"

"Uh, yea."

"Terrific. 'Cause he killed Martha? Oh Martha."

{Martha is your moms name and if it isn't then I'm sorry. I thought it would fit well for these story xD}

"How do you know my mom's name?"

"'Cause, I am..Your father."