III

"Do your legs still hurt, Yoonbum?"

Yoonbum didn't exactly know how to reply. If he said yes, Sangwoo would either help him or make it hurt more. If he said no, Sangwoo would put him in enough pain to make him hurt.

"I...I'm sorry about the bedsheets...I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry about it. They're easily washed."

Sangwoo led Yoonbum up off of the floor and towards his lips. Sangwoo didn't kiss him, but left him very close to his face to tease him.

And it worked. Yoonbum wanted to kiss Sangwoo so badly, so badly that he was ready to accept any punishment that was coming to him.

Yoonbum's lips shook as Sangwoo chuckled.

"You're so easy to torment-"

Sangwoo was interrupted by Yoonbum launching himself into Sangwoo's lips. Yoonbum roughly kissed Sangwoo as Sangwoo backed away into the wall of the basement.

Sangwoo wasn't doing anything to desist what Yoonbum was doing. He let him do it. Yoonbum had his hands cupping Sangwoo's chiselled jaw line.

Sangwoo moaned softly as Yoonbum swirled his tongue around his mouth. It would seem Yoonbum was taking the dominant position in this instance.

Sangwoo was being pinned against the wall by Yoonbum as Yoonbum unzipped his pants. He pulled away and got his member out of his jeans.

Sangwoo focused on Yoonbum's face - desperate. He was desperate for any release he could get.

And Sangwoo thrived off of this feeling.

Just as Yoonbum was about to put his hands around his member, Sangwoo beat him to it. He made a fist around his member and started jerking him off.

Sangwoo chuckled at Yoonbum's face, it was such a funny expression. Yoonbum was overjoyed with the situation, yet terrified of its outcome. This ecstasy could only last for so long. And Yoonbum knew that.

Sangwoo continued and got faster and faster, makingYoonbum moan over and over again.

Unexpectedly, Yoonbum stopped Sangwoo. He placed his hands over Sangwoo's and held them steady.

"W-wait...not...not like this..."

Yoonbum didn't want this sort of thing to happen purely because Sangwoo was enjoying the suffering that Yoonbum was going through. Yoonbum knew Sangwoo wasn't doing this for him, but for his own pleasure.

"You don't want me to do this?"

"N-no...please stop...."

"Too bad."

Sangwoo grabbed both of Yoonbum's wrists and pinned him against the floor. Sangwoo didn't have any hands free anymore.

"Hm...maybe I'll do this...?"

Sangwoo smiled sadistically before licking up Yoonbum's member.