XXVII

"Mmmf!!"

Yoonbum was overwhelmed by the sudden force being pushed into his mouth, but there was nothing he could do to stop Sangwoo. He asked for it after all.

Sangwoo moaned under his breath as Yoonbum continued to squirm under him. He had to take it now, there was no going back. Yoonbum's tears fell from his eyes, both from the sudden force inside him and the reason why Sangwoo was doing this.

Sangwoo had obeyed him for once. Yoonbum was the one to ask, and Sangwoo did it.

"Ahh...I'm gonna cum...."

Sangwoo was close, and Yoonbum was struggling to breath. He tried to finish it quickly, he sucking harder and moved faster than he ever had before.

"Gahh..!"

Sangwoo came loads inside Yoonbum's mouth, giving him no other choice than but to swallow it all. Yoonbum gulped down the hot fluid and cried some more.

"Why are you crying? You asked for this. I feel like I keep saying that to you. I wouldn't like to say it again."

Yoonbum lay there in the chair awaiting for Sangwoo's next move. He was still shaking with fear under Sangwoo, the chair began to make a little tapping sound against the floor the more he shook.

"Stop it."

Yoonbum couldn't just stop being scared. He had been scared all his life. Scared what people think of him, what people would do to him. Scared was his natural state of mind.

"S-Sangwoo..."

Yoonbum tried as hard as he could, but could simply not hold back the tears that were about to come. He took a deep breath and cried. He cried his eyes out. He wept so much that his tears began to puddle on the floor beside him.

"What...?"

Sangwoo was, strangely, a little concerned for Yoonbum at this point. He had seen him cry, but never this much. The way Yoonbum was crying was so sad and upsetting that it would be wrong to continue with what he was doing.

Sangwoo lay down beside Yoonbum and tried to look sympathetic. He smiled sweetly and held Yoonbum's hand that was tied to the chair.

"Yoonbum....I'm really sorry..."

Yoonbum continued to cry.

"I was just so hurt when you ran away...I didn't want to lose you. I love you too much to let you go...I...."

Sangwoo's voice faded and his tears came out too. He quietly sniffled his tears back, but he couldn't help but look just as vulnerable as Yoonbum did.