XXVIII

Yoonbum opened his eyes and he was in Sangwoo's bed, but he wouldn't call it safety. He didn't feel safe anywhere in this house. Yoonbum heard footsteps and immediately closed his eyes and pretended he was asleep.

"Bum?"

Sangwoo opened the door carrying a tray with food and water on it. He quietly pushed the door shut and went to sit down by Yoonbum who was 'asleep' on the bed.

Sangwoo sat cross legged on the wooden floor, simply staring at Yoonbum.

"I know you're not sleeping."

Sangwoo went to touch Yoonbum, trying to hold his hand gently.

Yoonbum's eyes shot awake and he scrambled backwards against the wall on the bed. He was so frightened that he didn't even want to be near Sangwoo.

"P-please....don't come any closer..."

Yoonbum was physically shaking again, but Sangwoo climbed onto the bed to get closer to him anyway.

"S-Sangwoo...!"

Yoonbum pushed Sangwoo away, but Sangwoo had reached his arms either side of Yoonbum and had him trapped against the wall.

"Why don't you want to be near me?"

"B-because....the basement....I-"

"You don't want to be fucked?"

Yoonbum didn't exactly know how to answer this question. Of course he wanted the pleasure, just not the immense pain that came with it.

"I....I do....but..."

Sangwoo slowly leaned in and closed his eyes. For the first time, Sangwoo was sincerely and lovingly kissing Yoonbum. Not out of evil intentions, not to torment his mind, but because he loved him.

Sangwoo didn't pull away for a while. He was enjoying the loving kiss they were both part of. Yoonbum didn't reject it, he kissed Sangwoo back for he knew that this kiss was different to the other ones Sangwoo had given him. Sangwoo's tongue wasn't in his mouth, he wasn't being dirty, their lips were simply connected by their love.