Perfect Man (Jimin)

*Amber POV*
When Namjoon dropped us off at the factory, I was surprised. It was huge and smelt like heaven.
"I remember you telling me it was your favorite, so i really have been planning this for a while." Jimin said nervously. I hugged him tight happy really just to be with him with the addition of more food. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed my sides , looking in my eyes. I bit my lip and kissed him before walking away into the factory. He followed behind me and talked to the people about our reservation. They lead us to our tour guide.
"Hello, my name is Lee Jae-Eun. Ill be taking you through the factory to show you how our sushi and dumplings are made. As we go along we may let you taste the food or make your own such as the dumplings. Is that alright with you two?" We nodded and began our tour. Jimin held my hand as we walked to the first stop.
"First we start off with our rice, making sure it's well done for the sushi, well boiled at a specific temperature to eliminate the possibilities of any food diseases and our workers are well dressed when removing the rice to avoid cross contamination." She explained and pointed at everything. "Next we have our fish, crabs and meats that go into the sushi. Most of the same things apply here as the rice except for the way it is cooked." As she explained Jimin and I listened. We were able to eat some different samples of sushi and make our own dumplings. We kinda went against some of the rules if eating what they supply and ate some extra meat that Jimin got off the tray beside ours. On the way out he bought us a couple packs of sushi and dumplings along with sauces, ginger and wasabi.
"Kamsahamida oppa." I thanked and pecked him on the lips . He pulled me back in for another kiss, biting my lip and wanting to make out with me. I pulled back. "Jimin, we're already pushing it with the small kisses. " I told him trying to get out of his grip.
"I don't care Jagi. I want them to know." He told me looking in my eyes.
"We're not even really dating Ji." His eyebrows raised.
"Well that can change." He said letting me go and pulling something out his pocket. My eyes widened.
"Park Jimin , what are you doing?" I asked him stepping back a bit. He giggled.
"It's not an engagement ring, I'm sorry but it is a promise ring. Whether you say yes or no, this will be my promise that when you're ready for a relationship, I'm here. When you're upset or hurting, I'll be there. Your happiest moments? Ill be there. No matter what, i will be there for you. Even when I'm miles and miles away. For you, I'll do anything. Amber, will you go out with me?" Jimin asked and slid the ring on my finger slowly. People had gathered hearing the entire speech and awing. I was in complete shock and nodded. Jimin smiled big as ever and kissed me again. People cheered and took pictures. He continuously whispered how much he loved me in my ear as we hugged.
"I love you too Jimin. More than you'll ever know." I responded. Although i wasnt too keen about being public, this was indeed one of my happiest moments in life.