Young Forever

*Miranda's POV* 

In the midst of everyone's hectic schedules, Namjoon and I had been planning our wedding. While the girls were at school and the boys were at practice, I would write down some of my ideas for the wedding and the things I absolutely had to have. Joon agreed to most of the things and by the birthday party we had everything planned and finished. We were getting married secretively the day before the group went on tour. The only people that would be present would be everyone in the house, Namjoons family, and my family via facetime. We hired a photographer and videographer. The day was December 17th, we were getting everything together. I got dressed and did my makeup as Lexii and Amber sat with me. The boys made sure everything else with the wedding was going right. "Wow Mir, It's really happening," Amber said and watched as I applied my makeup. I smiled. "Yes, You guys don't understand how happy I am," I replied, picking up my highlight. "No, not yet. Hopefully, we will. I know Amber will for sure" Lexii said and smirked. Amber pushed her lightly and blushed "Shut up," I turned around to them. "Good?" I questioned them about my makeup. "Amazing," They said in sync. I nodded and turned to spray the setting spray. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Amber yelled. "Jungkook." Lexii got up and opened the door. Jungkook came in with his tuxedo on. "Everything is ready, Namjoon and the boys are getting dressed. I've got the rings, Hobi and Suga have the flowers and Jimin and Jin are getting the bigger things together." He reported. "Thank you Kookie, we're almost done,"  I told him. "No problem." He said and left. Lexii shut the door back and sat down again. "Alright I just need my dress, and I'm ready," I said and smiled.

*10 minutes later*
*Namjoons POV*

Everything is set and I'm standing at the altar waiting for the love of my life to come through the doors. I would never have thought I would've found love the way I did. But then again I wouldn't have thought a lot of things in my life would have happened the way they did. I'm so glad I met her. When I heard Yoongi start to play the piano I knew the ceremony was beginning and any second now, she'd come through those doors. Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung stood behind me. As if it were a movie, the door opened slowly and Miranda slowly walked towards me. She looked beautiful as always. Tears began forming in my eyes as I thought about the whole situation again. Finally, I would be able to vow my love to her after about 2 years together for the second time. Putting the ring on her finger would be my promise to her that she would be my one and only until the end of time. Even when we get tired of each other, I will continue to love and support the things she does. I'd do anything to make her happy. Her, Music, and the boys were my center of happiness. ARMY too of course. As she finally approached the altar, I helped her get in her spot. Our eye contact in that moment was like no other. It was like we were the only two in the room and no words had to be said to know each other's thought. Nearly telepathic. I took in every bit of her beauty and mouthed the words I love you. She mouthed back 'I love you too'. I wanted to kiss her then but it wouldn't have been appropriate. Throughout the whole service, I thought about our future together and what he had discussed when we laid and cuddled together. We meant every word we said and today, we are finalizing those ideas and promises. As the priest asks if we wanted to read our vows I agreed and went first. I hadn't written anything down but I said everything that was on my mind and heart because what's better than raw heartfelt emotion? When she reads her vows I couldn't help but smile. After this, Jungkook brought us our rings and we were more than ready to make it official. "Do you Kim Namjoon take Miranda as your wife?" Immediately I said I do. "And do you Miranda, take Kim Namjoon as your husband?" She said I Do. We put our rings on each other and were told we could kiss and did as such. Everyone cheered and I didn't want to let her go. The next 24 hours were about us, and us only.