Does it make sense?

A/n: Guys, this song is currently my shit. I love it so much omg. Sorry.

*Mirandas POV*
When the girls and I woke In the morning, the boys were also sleeping in the living room. "We tell them we need girl time and they still find a way to be with us." I laughed. My eyes skimmed over all the guys and their cute puffy sleepy faces (THEY'RE TOO CUTE) When my eyes fell on Joonie, it hurt. He was curled up next to Jin, cuddling a pillow like he would usually cuddle me. "So where do you guys wanna go today?" Amber asked stretching. "Seoul museum of history?" Lexii suggested.  "Im down." Amber Replied. They both looked at me. "Yeah, sure." I mumbled. "Alright,  let's get dressed" Lexii said and we got up and went to the rooms. When I went to change, there was a teddy bear with a card and chocolates. The card has hand written by him. The lyrics to "Does it make sense?" Was on the inside. There was a specific line he chose to stand out; "nae sumi teojildeutan neoui geu nunbit" I Smirked and put the card back. After I got dressed, I grabbed his Ryan bear from his bed and went to where he was laying. Sneakily I slid the bear between his arms. "I love you oppa." I whispered extremely quiet. "Come on Mir!" Lexii called while running out of the house. I followed behind my younger friends.

*Kim Namjoon POV* I knew when she woke In the morning they would possibly leave. I hadn't slept since the accusations. Hearing her tell me that she loved me definitely made me feel special. As soon as the girls left I woke up the guys. There were many groans of frustration and irritation. "What the hell." Jimin mumbled. "Why Namjoon?" Jin asked. "Hyung, I thought you loved me." Kookie whined. "Ya! You guys have been wanting to help me and now I found the way to do so." I Said with a huge smile. "Oh no." Taehyung whispered. "Im going back to sleep." Yoongi Hyung said. With the remaining members awake we proceeded through with my plan.

*Lexii POV*
It's so beautiful here. I wish we could have stayed longer but we had seen everything. "Guys, I don't think im ready to go home. Can we do something else?" Miranda asked "Nope, we woke up early and came straight here. Im sure Eomma Jin cooked us something." Amber said directing her to the car. "Alright." Mir Sighed and drove us back home. "I have a weird feeling about this." Mir mumbled as we pulled in the driveway. "Why?" Amber and I Asked. Miranda Shrugged. We all got out of  the  car and into the house. The sound of the piano echoed off the walls. "Yoongi must be practicing." I said. The piano began sounding like their song 'Does it make sense?' "Special something for the fans?" Amber asked confused. "No, that's my man being a little shit." Miranda said with a bright smile rushing to where the piano was located. The boys began singing along with the music and Hobi did the beat. When Amber and I walked in, there was a dinner date set up with Mirandas favorite food and Namjoon in a suit and tie. "Daaammnn" I whispered. The Other boys were also formally dressed. "Miranda, I know you're not really on good terms with me but this is my way of letting you know I love you and always will. Even if you decide to leave me and never look back." Namjoon said and grabbed her hand sitting her in the seat. Once she sat down she pulled him down for a kiss. Amber and I awed and 'yas girl get yo man'. When She broke away from the kiss, he had the biggest smile we had ever seen him with. He pushed in her chair and sat across from her. "Alright, when the boys are done send them to us" Amber said and we sat on the couch and watched the latest episode of scream queens.

*Namjoon POV *
I finally got the love of my life back. Im no longer incomplete. As Miranda and I talked and the boys finished singing, Jin walked over to us. "Ne hyung?" I asked. "Just reminding you guys how much you love me." My eyes roll at his narcissism. "Yes Hyung, we love you too." I Said and Rubbed My thumb on the back of my Jagis hand. "Good, good.  Im sorry but it was me that put the underwear there." He said and ran away. I angrily stood up, forgetting the table was above my legs. Our plates fell on the floor. "Im going to kill you! " I Yelled at him. "Joonie it's fine. Im sorry." Miranda said Rubbing my arms. "You know what, " She continued. "I made a promise to you the night of the party, that still hasn't been done. Seeing as if you were good you can get it even better." She said so only I could hear. My eyes widened. "Room. Now Jag." I demand. She walked in the room and I followed. Once in the room, I turned her around and kissed her, pushing her on my bed. I Pulled away from the kiss to look into the brown eyes that I loved Oh so dearly. "Whats wrong? " She asked slowly unbuttoning my shirt. "Miranda, you're truly my world. Will you marry me?" I Asked pulling a ring out of my back pocket with the biggest diamond I could afford. "YESYESYESYES" She yelled. I slid the ring on her finger and we continued what we started.

A/n: I know this isn't a good look for the book but I screenshot so much and im so busy I don't really have time

A/n: I know this isn't a good look for the book but I screenshot so much and im so busy I don't really have time. Im sorry.