Chapter four: "Auntie Nicole and Uncle Jason"

Nicolette's P.O.V

I tapped my foot impatiently, as I stood in the parking lot of the mall. A navy blue Honda accord pulled up beside me. "Hey, Del." I said, tapping on the glass. "Nicole." She greeted, rolling down the window.

A beautiful Russian woman, with dark brown hair and worn out blue eyes. She wore a silver unobserved shirt that splits at her sleeves. She wore a necklace that was all too familiar to me. It was a pink and green leather strips that were braided together with multiple coloured charms on it. The necklace I made her before she gave birth.

"Is she here?" I ask, peering into the car. She nods eagerly. "Her names Alexis, she's six. I'm sure that she will be able to fit in just fine with you. After all, she acts just like you." She sent me a smile, before calling the small girl out. She slid out of the car and looked at me.

She has shoulder length black hair with touches of brown here and there; she had a small round face with big blue eyes. She was wearing a dull long sleeved green dress with white stockings and chunky green shoes.

"Hello!" She said, cheerfully. I smiled down at her, and crouched down. "Hello, Alexis. My name is Nicole, and I'm your auntie."

She nodded and took my hand, as her mother drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a full day of having my two friends cooing over Alexis, and shopping for some new things for her too; we were heading home. Turns out, the radio station meeting has been postponed until the end of the month. Libby was staying over for another few days before she left back to Colorado, along with the other creatures. Then she would have to return back here, cause you know...the thing...but that's not for another two months.

Alexis sat on the recliner, while Jason Sat on the loveseat across from her. They just stared at each other. "Nicole...please tell me that this is yours and Kevin's child." Jason said, shifting his gaze to me then back to Alexis. I chuckled.

"No, silly! This is my Neice!" He looked confused. "Before my brother passed away he got his girlfriend pregnant, and was  going to propose to her soon, but he never got the chance. So six years later, badda-bing! Badda-boom! We're here!"

He smiled, "That good to hear. I would still lobe you and her even if it was his..." He mumbled, standing up and walking to her. "Hi, my name is Jason. I'm Nicole's fiancee." She giggled, "Okay, Uncle Jason! I'm Alexis, Nicole's Neice!"I smiled seeing as they would get along.

I'm sorry, it's really short. This book won't be as long as the previous one, though.