Chapter six: "The fun has just begun!"

I had four great comments on my last filler. I'm sure that'd you guys/gals would love to know who it is, yeah? I guess it was kind of simple but still difficult. Enjoy at your own risk.

Omniscient P.O.V

Nicoles body lay on the cold wooden floor. "Seems like no one can save you now, huh lil' bitch?" the far too familiar deadly voice hissed, tapping the cigarette in between the index and middle finger:  making the ashes fall onto Nicole's cheek.

"Did you really think you'd get rid of me, that easily?" The voice hissed again. Nicole grunted, "Of coarse not. Even if I could you'd just come back, won't you?" A scratchy cackle was heard echoing within the apartment. "Damn right I will..." the voice hissed.

A few moments of silence, and the cigarette tip, which was still burning, was pushed into Nicole's left thigh. "Oh darling, the fun has just begun..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason paced back and forth, mumbling soothing words to himself. Toni sat between Libby and Aleks, who were all hyperventilating. Kevin and his ever-so-lovely Barbie stood there awkwardly. "I BLAME YOU, MCFARLANE!" Jason shouted lunging at Kevin.

"Me?!"

"YES YOU! YOU TOOK HER!"

"If I had, wouldn't you think that I'd be with her right now?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole took hit, after hit, after hit. Not wincing once.

"Why, A kick to the ribs.

"Won't," A slap to the face.

"You,"A kick to the face.

"Feel,"A punch to the head.

"Pain!"A bombardment of punches, and kicks.

The figure growled and left. Nicole sat up, spitting out some blood. "Such a wonderful parent..."

Once again, it's really short. I'm sorry. I'll try to update more often.