Chapter Nine: "The wedding!"

This is it dood's! The day you've been waiting for some Kevin x Nicole action, HAS ARRIVED! Be patient, my lovelies. For the love story has only just begun! ~Ð3M0Ñ ØF ¥ØÜR ÐR34M$

Omniscient P.O.V.

This is the day, the big day. Many people have waited for this day, and now...it has cometh!

Nicole stood in the middle of her room, while Toni, Libby, Snowy, and Ty helped her get ready. Alexis just watched and commented every now and again."Guys, what if something goes wrong?" Nicole asked, looking out the window. Ty sighed, "You'll be fine! Nothing can go wrong."

"I dunno," Snowy closed her eyes, "Nothing can ever go perfect, especially with you lot." Nicole and the other occupants in the room chuckled at her remark.

Toni and Libby fitted Nicole into her wedding dress, which hugged every curve just right. {It was a white and blue dress, with a long tail, but in the front it was short. So it only showed the front of her lower thighs and the inside of the back of her dress} "Perfect!" They cheered and high-fived each other.

Ty and Snowy sat her down, and Ty began to work on her hair. Meanwhile, Snowy did her make up. {The hair: long waves, but had two braids that went from the the top part of her head(the bangs) and curved towards her ear.

The make-up: Silvery blue eyeshadow(not alot), black eyeliner, and nude lipstick.}

"Wow...I look-"~Nicole

"Amazing."~Toni

"Beautiful."~Libby

"Pwetty!"~Alexis

"Gorgeous."~Snowy

"Almost hot enough to turn me straight."~Ty

All the girls shot him a look, while he just blushed and smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "Whoops...I said that out loud?"

"Don't you still haven't  to get dressed?" Nicole said, inspecting her French manicured nails. The bunch had a moment of realisation, before running off to get changed(taking Alexis with then, of course).

The door creaked open and in came, yup. You guessed it, Kevin.

"Oh, hi'ya, Kevin!" She smiled, he waved at her, closing the door. Locking it too. "Uh, K-Kevin?"

"You have no idea on how much I fucking miss you..." He whispered into her ear, making a chill run down her spine. "K-Kevin..." she whispered, as he pushed  her against the wall. She looked down, averting eye contact. He Kissed her temple, turning her head with his thumb, he kissed her forehead. She looked him in the eyes, before he kissed her he said: I've been waiting three whole years for this...

He roughed up the kiss by grabbing her waist, and pulling her closer to him. He could feel her lipstick all over hiis mouth, but didn't care. He licked her lip, hesitantly, she parted her lips. Allowing his tongue to wander the now forgotten mouth. After a few minutes, he moved his lips. They were both out of breath, and had a bit of drool coming from their mouths. "Kevin?"

"Yeah...What is...it?" He said, between breaths.

"Why?" He looked confused. "Why do you still...love me?"

He was hesitant to answer, "That's because I realized my mistake the second I did it, but I couldn't stop. She would have tried to blackmail me by saying I slept with her, either way. It was a lose-lose situation. I've always wanted you. Ever since we first met, I knew that you'd be the perfect one for me. Please, give me.  second chance as your boyfriend?"

She sighed, "I would if I could, but...Kevin...I'm getting married...I'm sorry." He sighed, "Fucking Jason..." He froze, a smirk curling onto his lips. "I know what to do...and when I do it, don't argue against it. Got it?" She just nodded, kissing him on the lips gently for one last time, before walking to the backyard. Here the ceremony Is being held.

>

Aleks walked her down the runway path, slowly to the beat of the classic wedding song.

Here comes the bride~Dum~Dum~DumDum~Dum~Dum~DumDum.

Aleks gave her hand I final squeeze before walking to his spot up on the podium.

"Do you, Jason Parks, take Nicolette Hydera Komari to be your lovely wedded wife? To care for in sickness and in health?" The fat pope man spoke.

"I do." Jason said, gazing to the pope man then to Nicole.

"And do you, Nicolette Hydera Komari, take Jason Parks to be your lovely wedded husband? To care for in sickness and in health?"

She hesitated, "I...I do."

"If anyone is against this marriage, speak now, or forever hold your peace." The pope man asked, "Nobody?"

"You may now kiss the bri-" He was cut off.

"I object!"