Chapter 4

It was noon when Nico was roaming around camp half-blood .

Nico had just been sent out of the castle by Percy . He was still in a shocked state ,he couldn't keep the events out of his head that had happened recently.

Percy was still dark and evil but somewhere in there was still the seaweed brain everyone loved .

Percy had the same friendly vibe around him even his eyes were more green than black but when Percy called his servants to escort me out of the castle his eyes turned coal black which held no emotion and his aura became dark and gloomy . Nico's fingers went to his lips , the very lips that had shared a beautiful kiss with Percy.

His cheeks started to gain colour as he remembered the past events with Percy.

-------- flashback---------

" What do you " Nico couldn't complete his sentence as Percy slammed his salty lips on Nico's soft ones . Nico remained frozen for sometime . It was his first kiss , he didn't now how to react .

When Percy realised that Nico wasn't kissing him back he was about to pull away but Slowly nico lips started to respond and they both started to melt in the kiss .

Nico snaked his hands around Percy's neck and pulled him closer.

Their lips moved in sync.

And if it was true Nico's body was on fire and fireworks exploded inside him.

Percy pulled Nico's lower lip with his teeth and Nico couldn't help but moan in response . This voice was music to Percy's ears .

He had never felt so good in his life . He wanted to rip Nico's clothes and take him in every way possible .

Nico gripped Percy's hair and pulled it as Percy growled in response. Percy pulled Nico on his lap and so this way Nico was straddling Percy . Percy licked Nico's lower lip asking for entrance .

But just to tease Percy , Nico denied his request and Percy again growled in frustration . Percy snaked his hand inside Nico's shirt and pinched his already hard nipple .

Nico gasped at Percy's action .

Percy waisted no time in pushing his tongue in his mouth, they both fought for dominance and by Nico's response it was clear that he was not going down without a fight .

After some battling Percy dominated the kiss and started to explore Nico's mouth . He took his time in exploring Nico's sweet and yummy mouth .

Craving its every part .

But they both needed air to survive and the sweet moment came to an end as they both parted , they stared into each other's eyes with passion and happiness and Nico though he saw raw love in Percy eyes .Percy had a smile on his face .

That smile was not deadly or fake it was a genuine smile .

That smile reached his eyes . They stayed like that for sometime and then Percy's eyes turned from ocean green to midnight black and all the emotions left his face . He stood up and called for a guard who was then ordered to escort me out of the castle.

--------------- end of flashback -------------

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise that I had reached my cabin . I was about to knock on the door but Jason beated him to it and opened the door just when Nico was about to knock.

Jason engulfed Nico in a tight hug. Nico still didn't like skin interaction and he started to feel awkward. Feeling Nico's discomfort Jason decided to let go .

Soon everyone gathered around him and started to blast him with their questions, it started to give Nico a headache.

"Quite everyone !!" Annabeth said " let's sit down and Allow Nico to explain his story

And so everyone sat down , Jason sat beside piper ,on pipers right Annabeth was seated and along with her Leo took his place . Everyone watched him intently waiting for him to speak.

" Where is hazel " Nico asked with worried eyes

" she went with frank to the mess hall to get something to eat " ,Annabeth answered

After taking a large breath Nico started to tell them everything but not about the demigod trying ro rape him or the kiss he shared with Percy.

After finishing his story everyone remained silent and looked at Nico with pity and worry in there eyes .

Annabeth was about to speak but Nico didn't give her the chance and excused

himself from the table . Every one watched as Nico melted in the shadows

Nico watched as the sun began to drown in the west and the sky started to colour itself with different shades of yellow and red .

Jason came by and say along Nico as they both gazed the sunset. " Isn't it strange Jason , the world seem to work perfectly even if the Gods aren't here " sometimes I think if Percy actually kill the Gods or not ? "

" Nico I know something else happened there in the castle something you forgot to mention ", Nico just hugged Jason and held him close . It was the first time Nico had himself hugged someone other than his sister.

Nico and Jason stayed like that until Nico's breathing became even and soon he was fast asleep . Jason then lifted Nico in his arms bridal style and carried a sleeping son of Hades to the cabin

And while all this scene unfolded a boy with raven black hair watched them with an intense gaze , jealousy blazing in his eyes .

Guys I'm very sorry for the short chapter but it's all for now . I was busy with the new year celebrations and so I couldn't do much writing .

But I will try to cover it up in the next chapters . 

For Now 

Goodbye 

And a happy new year to u all 

May you have a great year and I hope the best for u guys.

May we come to know who out godly parents are in this faithful year