Chapter 8

"Annabeth what's the plan?" asked Jason. The seven except Percy were gathered in Jason's cabin and were trying to find ways to not only dethrone Percy but also how to rescue Nico. Even if Nico didn't considered himself as the part of the seven, the seven adored him. Every one cared for the ghost king.

But the worse were Hazel and Jason. Hazel was missing her brother and Jason was missing his best friend dearly. Nico was the first person who accepted him and he didn't need any fake memories for that.

He believed in Jason even without them. And Jason could never forget their encounter with cupid. No matter how cruel that love god was Jason was happy for that quest as it had brought them more close to one another.

But just like his many attempts he failed to get an answer from Annabeth. The demigods tried to make sense of Annabeth's theory and the more they thought, more they believed in it.

The world was working without any hindrance. New campers were still brought in every day but they were brought in by the upper guard so they never got to interact with them.

So they had two theories. Either the gods were dead or they kids were the left over demigods. Or the gods were out there but were too weak to stand against Percy. And the second theory made more sense. They knew that that was only a hypothesis.

 They were missing a great piece of information so they couldn't be certain of anything. Making assumption could only get them so far.

Jason cursed himself for getting off track again. First they had to rescue Nico and then come the dethroning of Percy Jackson. Nico was their priority at the moment. If not theirs Jason had no doubt that the ghost king was indeed his top priority. 

It had been weeks since Nico got kidnapped by that monster. They could only hope for the better and believe that Nico was still safe, or alive at least. The thought alone make Jason shudder

"He could be there, starving in a dungeon while were here doing nothing", Thought Jason bitterly.

Jason was tired of sitting around and being able to do nothing for Nico. Being this useless made him want to kill something and poured in all the dark thoughts in to his mind.

"Annabeth do something or I'm goanna go barge in to that gods damn castle and bring Nico back myself!" Screamed Jason

He was worried for the son of hades. He didn't want to think what would happen to Nico in that hell hole.

"Stop screaming Jason", said Will solace in an irritated tone.

This wasn't the first time Will had scowled at Jason. He seemed to like riling up the son of Zeus. After Nico got abducted Will started to spend time in these meeting wanting to help them to get Nico back but he had made it very clear that it all he was not goanna help them in there scheme against Percy .

He was too scared to stand against the evil king. He valued his life more than some petty rebellion, according to him.

"Stay out of it solace, cause unless like you I'm worried for my best friend and not worried about the person that I want to shag next" snapped Jason .

"O really Jason it doesn't seem like that way. Especially when I saw u hugging Nico on the cliff at sundown", remarked Will.

Jason didn't know what to say to Will anymore. Jason just decided to do the best thing and stay quiet, thinking Nico wouldn't want him fighting with anyone when everyone was so tense and scared. Nico would want him to stand strong and act as a leader for the others. But that didn't stop Jason from wondering how Will knew about that hug the hug that he share with his best friend