Part 10,

F is for friends who do stuff togeyher

U is for you and me

N is for anything and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea...

I sowwie I.haven't updated please accept my amazing song

Chresantos pov (5 months later)

Jacob was having an ultrasound to check on the baby. We're having a girl I.can't wait. if you don't remember like I said "if I have a girl you break her heart I'm a break you" shit I will shoot a nigga..... oh yeah I got a wittle secret very little.... I'm still a boss as nigga killin motherfuckas who don't pay me for my drugs and guns....you thought I stopped you can't change a fucking badass like me I'm motherfucking Chresanto Ramero Lorenzo mothefucking August Perez I own this bitch. I'm the motherfucker everyone wants dead or in jail. remember those cops that I was being a dickhead to. yeah I guess calling an officer a Faggot really makes them mad to the point where they want to kill you.

I'm a dickhead. Whatever. It's not my fault Ray died. Well it is I used him as a human shield. Anyways back to the doctors appointment.

"ok there's something I must inform you guys about....Jacob could posdibly die after giving birth if he lives it would be a shooking I'm very sorry to tell you" the room was quiet. My heart bursted I think I'm going to die my husband is going to.die why does everything bad happen to me.

"ill give you two some alone time" the doctor walked out closing the door behind him. I bursted into tears crying my eyes out this possibly can't happen this is the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with

"baby please stop crying" Jacob was out of the bed hugging me. I hugged back.

"i don't want you to die baby"

"I don't want to die either I only have 4 months to live and I'm going to spend it with you"

"come on let's go I need to smoke bad" I held his hand and we went to the car and went home.

At Home

We laid together as I held him in my arms. My heart ached and was hurting. How am I going to take care of two kids with two jobs one at night and the other during the day.

"Maybe I'll survive"

"Maybe there not positive about it"

"we have 5 months together they might go by fast but are love will never die I promise" I pecked his lips and tears fell down my face my heart was hurting I can barely breath.

"I don't want to loose you" I played with his curls he lightly smiled. oh shit I have to go to Craigs

"babe I have to go do something"

"ok" I got up and ran out the house. If I'm late that nigga will kill me. All cause I killed Ray.....he deserved it. with his curvy dick ass fucking beyonce see that shit she be like curveboard.

~Craig's~

"calm yo man titties you will find it" I yelled at him he's so annoying.

"No I will not calm down I'm not getting my dick chopped off by Trevor" he searched through his apartment.

"he won't do it I will we shouldve took Rays off and you could've had sex with that" he glared at me

" go suck a dick "

"i don't suck dick I get my dick sucked so get yo shit right....oh look found your money"

"-.- really" he snatched it out of my hand and went to the door and two large black guys walked it grabbing us.

~Trevors~

"so gay right I mean like yall look gay" the big one threw me to the ground.

"Roc can you ever just Stfu for five seconds"

"nope and don't touch the money maker ashole" I stabbed the guy in the side and walked into Trevors office "hey look its my favorite asshole Trevor"

"what Chresanto" he was pissed

"awww did Diggy not suck your dick this morning boo hoo bitch get over it and pay me my motherfuckin money"

he threw a stack of money down and I picked it up and counted it.

"thanks asshole" I walked out leaving prodigy getting his dick sucked Smh horny bastered.

I laughed "nigga let's go" his head kept falling back.

"h-h-h h hang on I'm about to c-c- c cum" I looked away and I geared this loud long groan from him. I shivered ewww fuckin nasty.

"you done"

"yeah" he patted my back

"uh uh nigga go wash them Damn hands ain't nobody got time for your nasty cum hands"

"whatever"

sorry I haven't been updating

like

vote

share

Follow

Comment