One Significant part of my life

It's early dawn I woke up with heavy flow of sweat..Omg what happened? Why am I sweating? The first question was is my air conditioner on? It was my mom who woked my with a stern face..Aliyaa! Wake up..Today it's Ur 12th result.. You are not worried even a bit about ur results.. Your life is based on it.. Uff! just stay cool .. Don't worry abt it Mom..She gave me a regretful smirk which denoted "Let's see"..

                   Aliyaa P.  O. V

Being eager is not a problem

Being eager is not a problem..There is a limit..God please make my mom reduce her temper..So finally it's my time to decide what I should focus for my future..So should I go for C.A? Or should I go for bachelors of commerce? First lemme have some milk em really hungry..Wats the time now? It's 8am..I have two more hours for my results..What shall I do? Lemme check new models of mobile for me..As my college provides an privilege to use mobile phones in campus..It's time for me to buy a new mobile.. Suddenly my mother's mobile had a beep.. I dragged down the notification box..It was a Facebook friend request..As my priority says I prefer by giving importance towards fair complexed guys and with athletic one..No one looks good..😝 So it's time for bathing I'm really hungry.. I just got ready with ma lowers nd t-shirt towards dining table..I could smell something tasty ,my mouth started watering nd I started opening a big hot pack which was in dining table..Again idly? Wats this Mom? Don't you know. I don't like idly..? She replied taunting" first focus about ur results then think about food..Shut up and eat".. Mom never speaks so rude to me..This effect must be because of rogue ! (My younger bro- sanjith) what the hell did he say about me to Mom?..

                    Sanjith P.O.V

Haha I'm very happy today my sister is going to be roasted to the core of mom's anger..Guess what? She was talking with a guy who was trying to flirt her..Since she is naive she always gets dejected .. But that's not the point I want to have a tit for tat for what happened in last week..When I robbed some pennies and bought delicious Maggi ❤she made me confront before Mom and dad and had cut my 2 weeks pocket money..Will this punishment enough for her? Okay let's make it more severe next time when she is makes me caught red handed..

                       Aliyaa P. O. V

The real freedom is when this rogue dies in hands of me!*grins severely*😡Uff it's time for results.I have to sit before this PC and keep waiting and waiting.I'm totally losing my patience.Finally when the screen appears it started crashing..Omg what the shit is this! Why do u do this to me ?? I was waiting for long time for my pc to get loaded.. My mom's mobile rings and it's my dad he gave me a reply that I have secured 1011.. I was totally dejected with my result.. Everyone in my family were happy except my mom,dad and finally me..😩Em not satisfied with my result..I didn't realise I was weeping..My dad patted me and said that's okay it's a significant part of life but that doesn't mean u need to cry my girl and he hugged me..

P.S: Please do comment,vote and share my story ❤ the more you motivate the more I would grow😘 tankew pple😍