One last visit to school

Aliyaa   P .O . V

I wasn't glad about my marks because my dream was to fly in skies but due to health issues I lagged in scoring.. Everyone in my family were glee coz I was the only girl who secured high in 12th examination in my family.. God are these people mad or whats with them? I lost so much marks and they just delighted with this mark? My computer science ma'am promised my mom that I would secure centum in her subject,but now I'm dead..How will I be able to face her? Now I have to rush up coz my results are out and I have to submit my marksheets with attestation what to do? Suddenly I was popped with an idea to get signature from my school principal who was close with my cousins..But what if my teachers in case get me red handed? After a pause to my thoughts I asked my dad to accompany with me to my school.. I met my principal who congratulated me for my scores..I was again dejected when I was appreciated for name sake..He looked into me and called me "Beta i could  see a  gloomy face in you.. what happened? Umm I guess you are dis heartened with your score..securing high score doesn't mean you are brainy,it depends on talents or the skill you have acquired and what our institution made you excell in it..You were one of our toppers and you will our topper beta..And by the way what course  have you chosen for college?

AmitSingh ( Father of Aliyaa) P. O.V.

Almighty I trust you wholely but this girl(Aliyaa) she doesn't have the sense of satiety..Why doesn't she understand that this is sufficient mark for a girl..She isn't a guy to aim high and work for family..Her goal must be to complete her UG without any issues and get married to a guy whom we look for her or else let's see she could complete a pg degree..Her dilemmas musnt make her future plans suffer..All I need is to make my daughter's life to be blessed one..Getting her into the hands of a charming ,young ,supportive, dependable,loves her flaws,comprises for her..I think I'm thinking too much about her marriage..She has just completed her schooling..She has 3more years to get graduated and get ready for this life..And my daughter at any cost must not spoil reputation of my dad..Please help me god..

                  Sanjith P .O . V

Err there is not even a penny this is all coz of that stupes! She has made ma life hectic only if she leaves this home I can rule this home!*grins* ahh! Not even a chocolate what home is this? No snacks! Nothing in this home..then why the hell it is home? Don't they knw I keep munching something..Only if they are s foodie they would understand my problem.. What to do now ? Let's go to reliance fresh and munch something..

      Sheela(Aliyaa's Mom) P . O . V

What are you searching there Sanju? You'll never get anything..Sanjith replies annoyingly why can't you fill it up with snacks? I'm really hungry! Sanjuuu!! You emptied all the snacks only yesterday's night I'll ask your dad to get something to munch.. When your dad return back to home he'll get you.." okay fine I'm just going for a walk I feel bored staying in home"says sanjith.. Don't I know your going to munch something..(saracstic mom)..

                   Aliyaa P . O . V

I bent down to get blessings from my principal he blessed me and patted me saying I'm sure you will change people's life one day stay blessed and he hugged me.. I wasn't ready to meet anyone in school,but now I came to know how much my principal trusts me..After getting attested sheet I left my school, I stood for some seconds gazing my school, em gnna miss my school like hell, my eyes started dripping with tears ..I hardened my mind and left with dad..Oh gosh I need to pack up ma garments from my wardrobe..I have so much to stuff in ma bag..

                    Sheela P. O . V

Why are you late? We need to catch up airplane at 6pm now it's already 3pm we have to pack and leave Madurai (city in Tamil nadu, India) soon..Aliyaa I have packed ur clothes and even everyones baggage is ready it's you people who need to dress up and leave..I'm all set with my dressing..Amit  was glaring at me..I was blushing  and these kiddos were mocking us..I shooed them..        

                  Aliyaa   P. O .V

We started our journey in our superfast "Beat" which was  perfect for our family..As always I plugged in headphones into my ears and started listening to old songs.. Suddenly it started drizzling,since I loved rain I wanted to drench in rain but my parents didn't want me to😥..Dad asked me to close windows of car as the rain started raining heavily I heard a voice of someone so with a focus i looked at that person..It was a person who was groaning in pain..I couldn't resist sitting in car I immediately asked dad to stop the car and I got down..

Wait for the next update to know whom Aliyaa met and nursed..Keep reading,voting and sharing my story..Hope you'll all enjoy this chap :). Good night people 😘