The moment I lost ma control

Aliyaa P. O .V

The moment I heard someone groaning in pain I asked my dad to hold break.. I had to run inorder to save that person..I crossed the tollgate by running with a water-bottle and some cloth..It was a young teenager with broad shoulders with big constructed biceps with sharp eyes which will make any girl to drool fa him..His pink lips were in pain..I had to first aid him so I had to carry his head on ma lap,I suddenly had a spark and experienced goosebumps on me.. Meanwhile in pain he squeezed ma hands in pain..I could feel his pain..When I had further look over the surrounding I found he drove my favourite KTM 390 Duke..I was amazed since I'm a lover of Duke I lost ma control then I came back to senses when he released ma hands..In no time I called ambulance and informed and asked assistance with some people who where gathered..And I tried contacting his family since it was Apple 7 I felt hard to crack password so I tried thumb finger way of opening mobile and finally it succeeded and I tried calling his parents and informed about the current scenario..And I saved his number by dialling a call in his mobile 😜.. I was running out of time since I had to departure from madurai to Delhi (capital of India)..I also informed people who helped me in assisting to inform the health conditions after admission of that guy in hospital (recalled them that I have saved my number in his mobile) and I left that place immediately..

Siddharth P.O.V

These people are so mean they didn't even care I'm groaning in pain....Incase if it was a girl they might gather a huge crowd😑I see some one approaching me..Thankew god to send that person to help me..It was a fair complexed naive girl with a long hair which every guy dreams to own..She was an stranger to me but she caressed my hair and nursed me..The moment she was cleaning my wound I had to hold on something tightly so I had to hold on hands.. That cold hands which were sleek made me feel better..I was looking into her eyes when she was nursing me..That moment I was about to thank her but lost ma conciousness..Soon an ambulance arrived and I was admitted in hospital and when I opened my eyes I was searching for that angel who saved me and nursed me..😥

People who helped me in admitting in hospital let me know that she has saved her number in ma mobile..That moment made me sprang on bed and took my mobile when I unlocked my mobile I could see her face in my gallery..Since I have opted an option to capture people's face incase on wrong password 😜 aww this angel looks alluring 😍.. And I started surfing my contacts..It was really hard fa me to diagnose because I hav a big squad of gf.. Finally I found her number and I dialled her..

What would happen next? Will Aliyaa attend call of Siddharth?Keep waiting for the next update people😍have a great day ahead❤