Travel

Aliyaa P.O.V

I didn't leave that place wholeheartedly I had no other option than leaving that place..When I was recalling what happened I felt the same goosebumps and a spark on me which I felt when I kept his head on ma lap..It was ma first eyelock with a guy who had fulfilled my expectations in appearance.. Finally I reached airport and now it's time to leave but I didn't know what am I expecting ? A call from that guy whom I saved? Again dilemma! No now I have to leave and moved forward for boarding..After the procedures are done I waved hands to my parents and ma notorious brother..I haven't missed them till now in these many years ,I was expecting this to happen but I couldn't get back..And left that place and entered airplane..That's my first experience to be alone to a place,since I was born to a democratic parents I could enjoy so much previledges..I had my seat and was thinking about the guy cuz I wanted to know whether he has recovered from unconsciousness..I heard a voice arguing fa exchange of seats.."I wanted to be seated there it's just exchange of seats right I didn't ask fa a free seat?" I was irked by that person and wait what seat is he fighting is a seat next to me? Oh no who is that person?

Amit Singh P.O.V

I really didn't wish to send her initially to Delhi cuz I know about my daughter's level of maturity..But she has to learn facing all ups and downs in her life..I was egocentric I didn't allow even ma daughter to parties and get-togethers.. So she must learn managing her life even without us..And I didn't realise that I was crying meanwhile waving hand to ma love and we all left airport after sending her..It was hard even fa ma son cuz he was worried that he will be the centre of focus here aftr😂..When we were about to leave she came running back to Dadaa, hugged me nd her mom and pinched her lille bro and left running fa boarding..Now I felt content that my daughter will be able to survive her life with this overloaded love ❤which she shows to everyone..

Aliyaa P.O.V

I was inquisitiveto know whom the person was , suddenly I got a beep from my mobile I got call from that guy who got accident..In no time I picked up call I just said" hello" and the flight attendanter requested me to switch off my mobile..But I really didn't wish to cut my call..I hear a reply "hey"...That was our first conversation but ended without a nonsensical chat but his voice was adorable❤..Again I heard that person won the argument with airhostess in getting a seat near me..He was about to sit near me but he waited and pushed his luggage into cabin baggage(the box provided to keep petty luggages) and he gave a warm handshake..I suddenly experienced stuttered speech..I just ask him may I know who are you? He just asked first handshake ? I gave him a two handed handshake..Then he introduced him as Arjun..

Then he introduced him as Arjun

(image of Arjun)

And then I introduced me as Aliyaa nd I got back a comment cool name..So were do u travel he questioned me..I said in return to Delhi..Fa wat? He questioned me back..I replied him with a smile that I got a seat to study in Delhi university fa a ug degree in Psychology.. Psychology? So u wanted to read minds of pple and mocked me😂.. Initially I got agitated but I made up ma mind and said it's not about mind reading or defining their character it's about knowing about self😘.. He stopped laughing nd said self? I said yeah ull know more about you..He said sounds interesting..So how did you get interest in psychology? I replied him stating initially it was cuz of ma sissy Nivishna..( always adored her fa her character nd beauty..She chose psychology and I asked wat is psychology she said about studyn about behaviour in an anatomical way)then I said it was also cuz of a book The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry written by Jon Ronsan..Wowwie nd by the way sowiee fa mocking ur subject he apologized..But it didn't persuade me but still agreed his confession and gav a polite smile..

But it didn't persuade me but still agreed his confession and gav a polite smile

Siddharth P.O.V

I was agog to speak to her so dialled her..I couldn't resist till she picks up call..It took long time to reach her, I thought she won't pick my call since I heard pple who admitted me that she gave me first aid nd rushed somewhere..When I got connected to her call I was literally flying in airs..But all I could hear is an "hello" and someone speaking behind her to switch off her mobile.. No omg is she leaving this place through airplane cuz I can hear a person asking her to switch-off her mobile and somepple inviting passengers to settledown... I musnt miss her at any cost..But now I'm here how can I reach its ain't possible..I really wanted to meet her and thank in person but now she is leaving Madurai :( ..Maybe after her airplane gets landed i hope I'll get a text or call from her apologizing her cause.. Waiting fa that moment❤

Arjun....Aliyaa...Siddharth..How's the combination? Pple I hope Ur enjoying ma story..Just don't stop enjoying alone do comment and vote ma story..
Keep sharing tankew keep waiting fa next update