BEING DELHIWALA

Aliyaa P.O.V

Uff! So many formalities I'm sick of doing this thank god Arjun was with me to accompany and complete ma works.. Guys started to stare at me for no reason..I was lik wats ur problem? After formalities where done, me and Arjun where planning to go "Star bucks " ma dream place ❤ as star bucks is known for its coffee and Arjun was against as he wanted to go MC Donalds nd I was with rage initially then I started pleasing him..After my pleases he accepted that he would accompany me to Star bucks! I waved a bye as I need to freshen up nd he also bid a bye nd left college hall!

Siddharth P.O.V

Speaking to her was like an angel in a call..I usually don't flirt with girls but her voice and her appearance made me feel I must drool her.."Only her"!! I had no interest to cut the call as she had reached her destination she had to cut the call! Seems she must be busy fa atleast 2-3 days as obviously it will be campus tour fa 2-3days. I was in ma room only thinking about aliyaa! Wat is this feel? Is this obsession or love or lust!? I'm not sure what it would be !! Okay now lemme read something and I started reading a book as I need to kill ma time..the book's title was My first love story! It was a story about a hindu girl and muslim guy's love story..The title grabbed my attention so I bought it long back nd had no time as I was busy with my exams and now I have nothing doing so I'll read now and I started reading it!
The story started in this way :

Applying kajal to her eyes ,she never had tears when she has tried for the first time but now she had overloaded tears amidst that she was taking out an white beautiful saree artistically designed by an popular designer..Draping his favourite Kerala saree she left her room nd moved into car to attend his wedding.. The real pain is when attending yours first nd only love's wedding! Pleading won't help her but atleast she could see him as such as how she loved him was the only popping thought.. tears rolled on cheeks his favourite jhumkas which moved back nd forth n breeze..She reached her destination by self driving..the moment she entered in his heart beat was tapping very fast! His eyes where searching for her eyes! Finally both eyes had a stare ..he was amazed as he never expected her to be part of his wedding as he wanted to invite only in a formal manner..But her entry was unexpected to him. Her hair was always admired by him . He usually corrects her front hair strikes which makes her vision blur but now it's not possible as he has moved forward with another girl and she still waits for him as she had promised him! As it's an muslim wedding mostly many people where in their white pyjamas and women were dressed in stumpous way.. He greeted her meanwhile he was dumbstruck of her visit to his wedding and draping his favourite saree wid white pearl jhumkas.. He made arrangements to make her settle in a place where his friends where seated..She sat there in a calm way suppressing all her love for him , the pain she faced and never turned all these feelings up in her face! She smiled all the way and didn't speak a word with his friends as she felt embarrassed about her visit..Nikka began and there his overwhelming joyful friends didn't cheer up because of her visit..but she was sitting with all happiness and was cheering up and made everyone do it.. He never thought this kind of fantasized thought would emerge as when she really wanted to move on as she had no other go but never turned to another guy but he turned and accepted a proposal from another girl who was in deeply in love with him.. She couldn't accept the fact that he moved on as she really didn't move on just due to her family scenerio she had to move on..she had to leave him half heartedly..She felt betrayed the SECOND TIME..When he was asked to questions regarding accepting to marry he nodded yes looking back at her.. staring her made some butterflies in her stomach she smiled with tears in her eyes and left that place telling that she needs to use restroom.. He didn't understand what happened to her and stood in Nikka half way and moved to check her.. He came running behind her and assured nothing was wrong.. She assured him that she is alright and needs to use restroom.. and he noticed her teary eyes! But didn't wanna ask about those tears..Instead he pushed her in restroom and kept questioning why did she make a visit to his wedding! She replied yeah to move on! And to convey ma wishes with hiding tears and naked fake smile in her face..He questioned her why don't to stop decieving me the same way? She asked him in what way did I decieve u? He said by conveying me wishes and looked deep into her eyes..She is a person who can't handle his eyes..she goes weak of eyelock and meanwhile he kisses her in her soft pink glossy lips with his pink lips!! She couldn't manage his kiss so she pushes him and runs out of restroom and leaves the mandap..He runs behind her telling he loves her alot..

Arjun P.O.V

Hey Ara lusu I can't accompany for star bucks cuz I don't like coffee nd all! She tried convining me giving so many justifications but atlast she started pleasing me since I have no other go I said okay I'll accompany forgetting ma desire to eat in MC Donalds! And we had to bid bye as we need to leave from clg to Starbucks! Somewhere somehow this girls naiveness makes me grant her desires! ( Deep in his thoughts)

Peeps I'm extremely sorry I thought of deleting this story due to my schedules and private issues and with ma frds love and confidence in me I started again..so I apologise to all ma readers I would try updating asap ! Thankew pple love u loads❤💙❤