Happy New Years

Happy New Year's Mark Yi En Tuan I hope that your's goes well and you're having a blast celebrating with your friends. I miss spending the holidays with you sometimes, but the thing is, sometimes, I just gotta let you go and do your thing even if it kills me that you're not her with me. I only get to see you once and a while and I want to make those once and a while's last for as long as we can. That's because spending time with you and both of our families is what I love to do. Your dad makes me laugh showing me baby pictures of you and pictures of us together. Your mom tells me that she's always hoping that we'd end up together. So did my mom she loves you more than anything. Isn't that crazy? It might be to you, but somehow it's not for me, and you'll never know this because I fell in love with you when we were in high school. I was sad when you told me you were going to move to Korea to form a Kpop band. We were in the 10th grade. I love seeing you happy and healthy, that always mattered to me and it always will. There's one thing I've always missed your forehead kisses. I always love those. 

Happy New Year's Kathleen Cheng, I miss you like crazy. I hope you know that. I love spending the holidays with you and our families. The boys miss you too. We haven't seen each other in a while and one day we'll meet again. I remember every New Year's you'd dance around the house helping both our mom's with dinner with music playing in the background. You didn't care that you have two left feet, you'd just carry on dancing like no one's watching. That's one thing I love about you. I also love how you'd use a metal spoon when you're chopping onions. You'd also would always sing when you're cooking. You love helping people, you're always helping others that's one other thing that I love about you. Always putting others before yourself. Sometimes Yugyeom misses you more than the others. That's because he'd always think of you like an older sister who took care of him a lot. You were always overprotective over him. Then again you were always overprotective of me and the others. You knew that Jaebum and Jinyoung didn't really need it because they were like the parents of the group, but you were still somewhat overprotective of them. You're my best friend, but I love you as more than a best friend. I love you more than anything or anyone else in the world apart from my family and yours. I love you Kathleen Cheng and I still wish that we'd spend this new years together. I'll see you when I see you..