The Confessions of Kathleen Cheng Pt 2

Mark

As soon as his dad arrived to pick them up, they rushed to the car and greeted him. Clearly, Youngjae was still thinking about Coco and wondering if she's okay. They could tell by his facial expression. Mark told him that she's fine sometimes he can't help but be a worried parent. Even Mark's worried sometimes. No one could blame him, most dog owners are like that. Jackson was just being himself and taking selfies during the journey to Mark's house. Jinyoung on the other hand is calm and still reading his book. That boy loves to read others just wonders when he has time to read due to their busy schedules. Yugyeom was talking to Bambam and just being himself, he sometimes loved to bother his hyung, who doesn't like to bother people when they're the youngest out of everyone they know? Jaebum was just looking out the window listening to music and admiring the scenery. Mark was just catching up with his dad about what's going on with everyone and how they're doing. He couldn't help but wonder what Kathleen was up to and how she is. He just wished that they'd talk more often, but with different time zones and everyone being busy, that didn't work out as they planned. It just never did.

As they arrived home, they all got out of the car unloaded their luggage, they opened the door greeting Mark's relatives and friends. Mark saw Sammy sleeping on the sofa, he wondered why she wasn't with Kathleen. So he asked his sister where she was, and she just told him that she went to the kitchen to get snacks but wasn't sure why she was taking so long. Then again, she's probably just standing against the island eating hot cheetos he loves how she just does that she never really shares them with people unless they're Sammy or Mark or his sister. He always found that amusing about her. There was one thing that he never expected to hear. He just smiled now knowing that she felt the same. When he was about to walk in, he saw both their moms, exchanging a few looks and walking out while she was still looking out the window talking. 

Kathleen 

She stood still looking out the window smiling. 

Mark: "It's a nice day out isn't it?" 

She turned around he leaned against the island with his elbows on the counter with both his hands on his chin. He just smiled at her and she didn't know what to do so she stood without any movements whatsoever. 

Kathleen: "You heard the whole thing didn't you?" She looked at the floor she didn't want to look at him knowing that he might not feel the same way. 

Mark: "Yeah, I did. I came in and heard everything." 

Kathleen: "I understand If you don't feel the same It'll just be weird and awkward the next day or in the next few minutes and it-" 

Mark: "How would you know that I don't feel the same way that you feel about me?" 

Kathleen: "I don't know." 

Mark: "It's okay. You know why?" She shook her head as he was about to answer. 

Mark: "Because I love you too." 

Kathleen: "Really?" 

Mark: "Yeah. I fell in love with you when we were both 13." He walked towards her and put his left hand on her cheek and just looked into her eyes. 

Mark: "I love you to the moon and back." 

Kathleen: "I love you to the moon and back too." 

Yugyeom: "Would you guys kiss already or are we just going to wait for years again?" 

Jinyoung hit him on the back of his head. 

Yugyeom: "Yah, hyung!" 

All of them just laughed knowing that everyone's happy everyone knew that they were secretly in love with each other. They just never really brought it up, they just talked amongst themselves. 

Jaebum: "No seriously, kiss her already." And so he leaned in and kissed her. 

Mark: "Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" 

Kathleen: "I would love nothing more to be your girlfriend." She got on her tip toes and kissed him. All of them smiled and cheered knowing that the best friends are now more than friends.