Work day

blair pov

I walked downstairs and saw my parents and my two sisters already eating. "Hey Blair, you going to eat with us?" My mom asked and I shook my head. "I have to help Paris open love and pet today." I yawned and grabbed the car keys.

"Drive safe! You only have a permit!" My dad said as he continued to devour his breakfast before heading to mechanics work with my uncle's. "Yeah! Bye guys love you!" I got in my white car and started to drive off.

As I arrived love and pet I parked in my reserved spot.

3rd POV

"Hey Paris!" Blair exclaimed. "Hey!" She said and hugged me and started to unlock the door using a spell. "What a perfect way to secure this shop?" I said and she nodded in agreement.

"When will the girls arrive?" Paris asked. "We are here.." Sofi said as she and the girls walked in, sofi was not ready for the day at all. "What did you do last night?" Linea asked. "Designing" Sofi answered sleepy. "We will only work for Six hours today!" Anaya eexclaimed

"Next weekend we leave to Alfea." Tiana said. "Yay?" Blair replied. "Why aren't you excited?" Anaya asked. "Yeah, but I just feel a bit lazy, I still have not started packing my clothes." She replied.

"I'm not packing everything, Sofi is making us clothes remember? I doubt we will wear them besides on lazy nothing to do type of days." Linea smiled and everyone agreed. "Hello?" A annoying and familiar voice waved thought the shop.

"Oh hi Myra!" Blair said sarcastically and turning to face her. "I want a so called pet!" She said. "Well then look?" Blair replied.
"Ugh, you guys just wish you had magic like your mother's!" She exclaimed. "What does that have to do with anything?!" Paris nearly shouted in anger. The girls had magic, they just kept it to themselves.

"Get what you came to get and get out!" Blair said before Myra could even say anything. Myra wore boot cut jeans, purple crop top and had nasty green hair, like nasty... yet Myra was popular. Myra just groaned and grabbed a panda like pet. "Am I supposed to bond with these things?" She answered and picked it IP like it was a nasty trash.

"Anything else Myra?" Linea asked as kindly as she could. "No, bye!" She said and walled out. "Lets get to our stations girls! We are getting costumers in already!" Tiana exclaimed and the other five girls ran to their stations.

Sofi did what Stella did, Anaya worked out with the pets just like her mother would, Linea was their nurse like her mother was, Tiana would watch the website like Tecna, and Blair would dance with the pets, just like Musa would.

.... 6 hours later.....

"Today was horrible!" Sofi said and entered her home. And threw her keys on the couch. "What happened today?" Stella asked as Sofi threw herself in the couch next to her parents. "Why would you have us work when this might be the only break we will get?!" She said. "Hey! At least you didn't go save the whole magic dimension and then go to work with no stop! And even had to clean up after Kiko and other fairy pets!" Stella scolded. "Ugh!" Sofi groaned as she covered her face with a pillow. "I have to pack! We are almost leaving!" She said and walked up stairs.

"Okay so my digital device said that these are the major things I would need to take." Tiana said to her mother that was sitting on her  bed. "Sofi is making us clothes so I won't pack my whole closet. Just the major." She said and my mother chuckled. "Stella would always make us clothes, once she started doing that, I didn't touch my old clothes ever again, though I never really was into girly fashions like she was." Tecna said.

"I noticed!" I chuckled and continued with my mom

Sofi
"I got my shoes.. dresses... shirts...skirts..." Sofi said while thrown clothes all over the place. "Sweetie!" Brandon said as he joined Stella and his daughter to Sofi room. "I need these for inspiration!" Sofi exclaimed and her parents chuckled. "Well, you will make a great fashionista!" Stella said excitedly.

Paris
"Phew! I'm done!" Paris said exhausted from such a long day. She grabbed bags and threw them to the side..