gift exchange

The sun rose and the alarms start to go off next to the girls bed.

"PARIS! WE HAVE NO SCHOOL!" Sofi shrieked. Kiko fell off the bed and started scolding paris. "Hey! Not my fault! Anyways we have to meet up with the girls so we can figure what to do with our show tonight." Paris said and sofi groaned.

"Where is blair?" Linea asked as they all met in the living room. "Sleeping but I can wake her up." Anaya smirked as she snapped her fingers and a water bubble popped up and flew into the dorm blair sleeped it. Soon they heard the bubble pop. "ANAYA!!!!" Blair stomped out of the room soaked and so mad. The girls laughed. "There is our girl!" Linea laughed. "UGH!!!" She shrieked. "SALT IS BAD FOR MY HAIR!!" Blair complained. "Oh please! It goes away.... at some point I believe." Anaya chuckled.

"What will we do for tonight??" Tiana laughed changing the subject. "Well... we can combine our powers." Linea said. "Yeah, we cant really converge so maybe we can just fly over them and sprinkle or whatever on top of the crowds." Anaya said and everyone smiled. Soon six books apeared. One infront of each girl. Then a mystical boice started to speak.

"These books are about your powers.. each book says where your power comes from and you can summon it by saying 'book of power'..."  with that the girls just held their book. The books were all brown but had one drawing in the middle and that drawing represented their power icon: Paris had a flame, sofi had a moon and a small sun at the bottom of the moon, anaya had a water drop, linea had a leaf that changed colors to represent seasons, blair had a couple of strings with a couple of music notes, and tiana had a electrical net.

"Well we should not reads these now... maybe these will be needed for a mission or whatever." Linea said and the books disapeared.

Cloudtower..

"You three better not ruin this school the way your mothers did!" Head mistress Griffin scolded to the trix daughters. Frost was icy's daughter, she has long white hair and wears a black skirt and black crop top. Lacy had long hair hair and it was like a blue/green color. She wore green top with black shorts. Last was Diane, daughter of stormy. She had wavy short dark hair. She wore a dark pink short with a dark pink skirt.

"Well. No promises..right?" Frost smirked evily as the head mistress sat on her chair and placed her elbows on her desk.
"Hmm... tonight there will be a gala between specialists and fairies. I want to see what you three can do. Crash it ofcourse. Ruin the show that the milix girls will do. I will be spying on you. Do not disapoint me girls!" Griffin smirked and the girls laughed evily.

"How should we  crash their dumb show?" Diane questioned as she thre herself on her bed bunk.
"Well we can just ruin it by throwing black magic on their spells!" Lacy crossed her arms.
"Yeah. I mean what else can we do to ruin this show? It starts very soon.. Please just get ready to depart." Frost said annoyed.

Back at alfea