Last day of High School

Ep1 at Gardenia high school..

It was only 3 minutes until their last day of school was over. Paris, Sofi, Blair, Tiana, Anaya and Linea sat in their seats next to each other. They were bored out of their minds, they had to spend the last week of school full of exams and now everyone are looking at the clock for the school year to be over.

"Are we hanging out after school?" Linea whispered to Anaya. "Girl I don't know!" Anaya replied. Soon the bell rang. The girls ran out of the class room. "Finally! We are done with high school!" Paris exclaimed as they all reached their lockers, which were all just right next to each other.

"Yes! I get to sleep in!!" Blair exclaimed. "Don't forget!" Tiana interrupted, "we have to take over love and pet for at least 3 days a week." Sofi groaned. "Don't remind me! I want to make many new designs. And keep have a pleasant surprise for you all!" Sofi exclaimed.

"What is it Sofi?" They all said in unison and finished grabbing all their belongings from their lockers. "I will be designing outfits for you all! You all will be my top models of my up coming fashion!" Sofi said excitedly. The girls just smiled.

"Well hey there" a high annoying pitch spoke, it was the daughter of Mitzy, Myra.. she always was with her friends: Brianna, Kira, and Daniel. "Ugh, what do you girls want?" Blair asked annoyed as she shut her locker and faced the four girls who treated them like crap. "We will miss you. Two months a really long time with no see!" Myra said in a sarcastic tone. "We won't miss you. Must suck to be you." Blair answered, she always got her attitude from her dad riven.

"Excuse me Blair, but at least I wasn't left like a piece of trash like your little ex did." She laughed. "At least I don't have someone who has a list of girls before you." Blair winked. " Okay okay! Myra! We are leaving. We will see you one day." Paris spat in Myra face. Right at that moment Myra and her friends gasped.

"Glad we won't see them or this school ever again!" Anaya exclaimed. "Oh I can't wait to meet boys from red fountain!" Sofi said giggly. "Of course you can wait!" Line a said in her soft sweet tone. "Will we hangout later?" Paris asked the girls as they started to exit the doors of the school. Blair then answered. "I am down! But not till 7, I want to be with my Fam for a bit." Right at that moment the girls got view of their parents cars waiting for them all. "So we will see each other at Paris house right?" Tiana asked before they started to spilt their own ways. "Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

Paris POV

"Hey mom." I said as I got into the passenger seat. "Hey sweetie, how was school?" She asked and started to drive away. "Kind of sad to be honest, I only had two years for of high school, I'm bearly 16 and I'm already heading to college." I sighed. "Oh sweetie, you'll love Alfea! The winx and I want you and the girls to follow our footsteps but better!" My mom exclaimed.

"Yeah, and we will! But it's just nerve wrecking." I told her and she just smiled. "I know exactly how you feel!" She replied.
As you may know already I'm Paris, daughter of bloom and sky! I have red hair with a little blonde. The girls and I are all 5"4. I have Crystal blue eyes. And I'm more like my mom, I can get serious for no reason!

My closest friend out of the girls is Sofi. Though I don't play favorites, I love them all equally an drive them equal attention. I know I'm a fairy but I don't know of what exact. None of us really know!

Sofi POV

"Hi daddy!" I squealed as I got in the car and saw my dad. "Hey baby girl!" He smiled. And started to drive. "Excited for Alfea?" He asked. I nodded fast. "No more Myra! Or math! Or science! Or stupid mechanics, that's dangerous for fresh nails." I said and lifted my hand and checking out my nails.