well well

1 week later monday

The girls hopped off the bus and saw the alfea gate.  "I can not believe it!" Sofi exclaimed and kiko jumped out of paris arms.
"Well kiko. Show us to where we need to go." Blair said and kiko saluted and hopped foward. The girls chuckled and followed him. The girls saw many other fairies standing with their suitcases. "You must be the winx daughters!" A woman with a slim dress that was a dark green and small triangle glasses sneared.

"Yes, im bloom's daughter paris an-" paris was interupted by the woman, "yes yes! I know: She is sofi, thats blair because she makes the same resting face as her dad riven, that one looks like timmy so that must be tiana. Anaya must be her because of her hair. And that one looks sweet and innocent so that must be linea! Im Grizelda and im taking you to your room." Grizelda said as she just pointed at the girls individually and made them follow her.
As they walked up stsirs they finally reached their room. "This is where your mothers stayed when they were students. Now, be responsible and find me whenever you need anything." With that grizelda left
The girls stepped in their dorm and saw that there was just a couch and a couple of other pieces of furniture. Sofi then spoke. "Looks like our rooms have been assigned two girls each."
"Im in this one with blair!" Anaya exclaimed. "Cool!" Blair replied and walked into their room with their luggage. "Come paris. Youre with me." Sofi said to paris and paris smilled. "And we are in this one!" Linea said sweetly to tiana and tiana chuckled.

Anaya threw her suitcases on her bed. "I wonder when will we meet the red fountain boys." Anaya said to blair as she used magic to hang her clothing up. "I honestly wonder the same! Im really nervoud to begin this year.." blair answered and anaya nodded

Sofi grunted as she finished using her magic to hang her clothes. "That was too much work!" Sofi threw herself on her bed and kiko played with carrot toys on paris bed. "Honestly me too. But we still have the assembly gathering in about 15 min." Paris replied as she combed her hair on her bed.

"Do you mind if I plant some flowers over there?" Linea said to tiana as she pointed at the window. Anays nodded "you don't have to ask. Just dont let it get in my gadgets way." Tiana warned. "Yeah yeah I wont let them." Linea giggled.

Paris stepped out of her room and shouted "girls! Lets go for the assembly!" Right then the other ran out of their rooms and started to head to the courtyard outside.
As they arrived they sat down on chairs and waited a couple of mins for the assembly begin. Soon the chairs were filled and a woman with white puffy hair, a puffy like skirt and a longsleeve shirt walked up to a stand and every shut up.
"Welcome freshman fairies! I am your head mistress Faragonda. This year you will learn the true meaning of your powers and if you work twice as hard as the winx club did, you'll earn your enchantix. And speaking of the winx. As I call these six names could they please arise!" Faragonda took a deep breathe and smilled from the heart.
"Daughter of bloom and sky, paris!" Faragonda called and paris stood up. "Daughter of stella and brandon, Sofi!" Faragonda said and sofi got up with a huge smile.
"Daughter of musa and riven, Blair!" Faragonda exclaimed. Blair just groaned and smirked a bit.
"Daughter of flora and helia. Linea!" Linea stood and waved at the applauding faries.
"Daughter of Aisha and nex! Anaya!" Anaya stood with one hand on her hip and waving with the other!
"And last but not least! Daughter of tecna and timmy, Tiana!!" Tiana stood and smiled.

After a minute or so. The six girls sat down amd let the assembly continue. "I understand we should have classes tomorrow but we will have a gala! The gift exchange! Tomorrow pick what you want to help out on for it. And the boys from red fountain will come and exchange gifts with you all! Return to your rooms and this pixie here is a messaenger and she will fly by to show you what you want to help with. Its also voluntarily so if you dont want to its okay." Miss faragonda said. The girls all got up and walked to the quarters.