I'm Back Betches

Hello my name is Scarlet.

So just barely over a year ago I published my first book, Magi:The Resurrection Of Magi. Frankly that book is trash.

It is complete garbage so I've been SLOWLY rewriting it and it is called Magi: Secrets of the Past.

I need to explain some shit so bear 🐻 with me.

•This book will be updated at least once a month.

•This book was heavily requested but at the moment it isn't my top priority like it should be.

•I spend a shit ton of my time on wattpad and dedicate a fair portion of my life to it. So if I am going to write this, I need support from you all which might be overstepping my boundaries as an anonymous author to y'all, but PLEASE vote and Subscribe.

•I want to interact with you all. So please ask me anything you want. I'm here for you. Whether it be about the story my other stories my life your life. I don't care you can comment Direct message me hell even email me though I may not reply as fast with Email. Honestly I'm an open book ask me anything. Email is in my bio.

•I do read all of my comments. Every comment ever posted on one of my stories I've read. So yeah please, I encourage you to talk with others here.

•Im human no matter how you look at it, so I mess up. A LOT. Please I encourage you to correct me. Even on tiny little things. Even if you're afraid to seem annoyingly correctional it won't be I need your corrections and support.

•Now this book NEEDS a good cover and I cannot do that myself. Please if you can or if you know someone. PLEASE ASK THEM TO MAKE ONE. It has to have something to do with the story though. If you have like a pic of a taco on it or some shit then I won't take it seriously.

•I love you all just for reading this.

PLEASE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE VOTE AND ENJOY