He Knows My Name

THIS WAS HAYES GRIER.
You could feel your cheeks turning hot as he turned and asked for you name. You could barely get it out without stuttering "A-A-Alexis." He must've noticed you were nervous because he said "You don't have to be nervous." At this point you were basically losing your mind. You dropped your pencil on the ground and as you looked down for it you remembered that you were wearing your brand new Hayes Grier shirt. He saw you trying to hide it but he only said "Nice shirt." Then he picked up your pencil and set it back on your desk for you.
He told you he was new and asked if you could walk him to class. Of course you said yes, This is Hayes Grier we're talking about.
...
The bell rings and you walk out into the hallway with Hayes. You asked him what class he had next and he replied with "Geography?" In such a confused and questioning way. From anyone else it would've annoyed you, but coming from him it just kinda made you giggle. You realized that you guys had 2nd block together as well. You walk into the class and take your seats, again, right next to each other.
...
The day went by so on and so on. The other 3 classes you'd walked him to and you'd even sat with him at lunch. By the end of the day he asked to walk you home, but you'd already made plans with Kate to ride home so you denied even though you much rather would've went with Hayes, but you were already on edge and nervous being around him all day.
...
When you met up you told Kate about EVERYTHING. She was freaking out just as you were, she couldn't stop asking questions and squealing. It was cute, but at the same time you knew that she needed to keep her cool if you ever hung out with both her and Hayes. You explained to her that she needed to stay calm about it all and with that said you reached the beginning of your street and separated from Kate and rode home.
...
When you got home you opened the door and smelled something good coming from the kitchen.
Instinctively you walked in and wanted it because you basically prioritize food over anything.
Then you heard your mom say "Go get dressed we're going to meet the new neighbors that moved in last week." You didn't really have time to shower so you just changed into some acid washed black jeans and a black crop top with green lining. You threw on the same black hightop vans and walked out with your mom over to the neighbors house.
You rung the door bell and as soon as the door opened your jaw dropped...

To Be Continued...