New Year New Friend

....*Alarm clock buzzing*
It's your first day back at school. You're starting 10th grade this year. You've seen a lot on twitter about a new kid coming to your school this year..
He's supposedly "famous".
...
I'm not really nervous. At my school getting 100+ instagram likes makes you famous. I'm sure today will be just like every other first day with the exception of some random kid that probably no one knows the name of anyways joining one of my classes.
...
You get up to shower. Afterwards you thrown on some high waisted cut offs and one of your Hayes Grier shirts that you begged your mom to order last month. I mean, Who can miss out on new merch right? You then put on some black hightop vans and straightened your hair. You don't usually wear makeup so you just put on some light mascara and grabbed your book bag before going downstairs for breakfast.
...
"Have a good first day!"
Thanks mom.. I'm sure it'll just be great.
Even though I knew it was going to be nothing new. Just me, Shy and quiet.. No friends as usual except Kate.
Bye Mom. I'll see you this afternoon.
"Okay, Bye hun".
I grabbed my penny board and headed out.
I guess I haven't been out much this summer. I didn't even notice that I had new neighbors. I guess that's what I get for staying cooped up in my room all summer.
...
You met Kate at the end of your street and you guys penny board to school.
As soon as you get there the first thing you notice is a HUGE crowd of people surrounding someone. Being the outcast that you are, You don't bother going to see what's happening. As you make your way to first block you hear tons of girls screaming as a boy runs past you. You can't really see the boy because it all happened so quickly, but you do know that this must be big.
...
By now you and Kate have both separated. You went to math class and she was in science. You were sitting at your table reading over the notes you had just taken when the door opens and a new student is welcomed. He sat right beside you..
This wasn't just some ordinary kid with 100+ instagram likes though.. This was

To Be Continued...