The Boy Next Door

I was standing there my mouth wide open like an idiot to a shirtless Hayes Grier who had opened the door. "MOM, COMPANY." He said it so red faced, as soon as his mom got to the door he ran up stairs to put on a shirt. His mom welcomes us inside and we both sit on the couch. I hear someone coming down the stairs and I turn my head to see NASH GRIER telling ME that Hayes wants me upstairs. My mom looked kinda nervous so I told her that he was just someone from school that I showed around today.
...
I. Am. In. Hayes. Griers. Room.
It was so hard trying to contain myself around him, and now im in his HOUSE. Even better, HIS BEDROOM. He closed the door and sat down right next to me.
He started a conversation by asking me how long I've lived here and how I feel about this place. I didn't say anything too bad, but truth is I wouldn't know. I've never really had any friends here or been around enough to know. I basically just stay in my house all day everyday.
Hayes scooted a little closer to me and I felt my face grow warm. He could probably tell I was blushing and being the he is, Grabs my hand.
We made eye contact and no one looked away for what seemed like hours.. Finally he said "You're really beautiful you know..." My mind filled with a million thoughts and I stuttered trying to start a sentence, Not even sure what sentence considering I had no idea how to respond to that.
Butterflies were in my stomach and I couldn't even let out a simple thank you.
"T-T-Th-Thank" He 110% noticed. Out of no where Hayes Grier leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away quickly and started saying things like "I don't know why I did that." and "I'm so sorry." I didn't want him to feel like it was a bad thing so I just put my hand onto his face and gently pulled him back in.
This went on for a little while. We made out but it was nothing heated. Then I heard my mom calling my name so I walked down the stairs and we left. Right before I walked out the door Hayes stopped me and asked for my number. Of course I gave it to him. He winked at me right as the door closed.
...
That was my first kiss. It was such a passionate kiss.
I swear It just felt like his soft gentle lips on mine could make all the problems in the world and all the thoughts floating around in my head go away.
Wait, Does HAYES GRIER, The boy I've been supporting and fan-girling over since I was 10 years old... Like me?

To Be Continued...