Sunlit Sunset

AT THE END IT GETS A LITTLE INTENSE, SO HERES YOUR WARNING

Hayes dropped me off about an hour ago..
When I got here I finished up some homework and scrolled through twitter for about 15 minutes and what I saw was that has had been active.
"@HayesGrier: you're something special."
I didn't want any hate, or to bring any attention to myself because it could've just been another one of his cheesy tweets to an entire audience so I just closed my laptop and started getting ready.
...
I took a quick shower. Aferwards I braided my hair to the side so it was out of my face, Then I put on some quick mascara and started on my clothes. I didn't know exactly what to wear because I don't really go to the beach much since it's only down the street and I have a nice view here, but I decided to go with some white ripped shorts and a floral crop top with no shoes because of the sand.
...
A few minutes later I got a text from Hayes to meet him outside. I forgot that I never asked my mom about going but she wasn't home and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see him so I just left. I met him outside, Since the beach was so close we walked instead of driving. The entire walk Hayes just grabbed my hand and we kept making eye contact.
Everytime he looks at me I just feel like I can't turn away. It's the only thing I see. His big blue eyes staring at mine, It makes everything okay.
...
It was 5:30 p.m. when we made it to the beach. There was no one there but us considering it was almost dark out and it was early fall.
Hayes didn't want to walk so we just sat together in the sand. He started a conversation by asking me how I felt about him. I wasn't just gonna confess my never ending fucking love for him right there so I played it off with a "your cool I guess" followed by a grin, but that's not at all what he meant. He asked me again in a more serious tone.
I couldn't really think straight and my thoughts were jumbled but I managed to say "I really like you.. a lot."
He turned towards me, brushed my hair out of my face, grabbed my chin, pulled me so close that I felt as though I could hear his heart beat.. Then he kissed me.
Whenever he pulled away he told me "I've never had feelings like this for anyone but you." and my whole heart lit up with hope.
...
By now the sun was setting. I was sitting right next to Hayes. My fingers intertwined with his, my head on his shoulder watching the sunset. Could you ask for anything better?
When the sun went down Hayes didn't want to leave. He begged me to stay and said we'd go home early in the morning so I agreed even though I was nervous.
...
It was 9 p.m. and I'd been up talking to Hayes about why I love the stars. "It reminds me that we're all connected somehow." I told him.
"That's an amazing way to look at it.." He replied.
I don't think I've ever liked someone as much as I like Hayes. He's just perfect, for me.
...
Hayes must've seen me getting tired because he said "Hey, you can't sleep yet!"
We haven't even been swimming. I told him how I didn't bring my swim suit and he told me we could go skinny dipping. I knew the water would be freezing so I told him I had a better idea and I pulled him down right next to me again.
I turned towards him and started kissing him. I was being a tease so I put my hand right on his area and just grabbed because I didn't want to go too far. By now I could feel his boner and he put his tongue on my lip practically begging for entrance. We started making out and it got really heated. He laid me down and hovered over me still not breaking the kiss. He grabbed my hips and pulled them closer to him. He lifted my shirt to the point where it was basically off and started grabbing my boobs with one hand and my waist with the other. He took off his shirt and it was skin on skin. Nothing has ever felt better. The before it went too far he broke the kiss, Looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, winked at me and laid down right next to me and said "Good Night Alexis." In probably the hottest voice I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. One last time he turned me to face him pulled me a little closer and kissed me so gently. Then I buried my head in his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.. and we fell asleep together.

To Be Continued...