Very important

I just want you to know that I'm 13, I used to be depressed and I still get mad easily from everybody,basically you can say I'm always anxious. Writing this story helped me through so much, and I have writing skills I'd like to share in this app, not to mention that I also express my fucked up situations by writing poems. Anyway, I may have grammatical errors because first, I wrote on my device so there are auto correct where they can change the whole word without me paying attention, and I'm not always in the mood to edit. Which means that you may find mistakes,just bear with it and no one gets hurt,k?

Don't spread hatred ,seriously this society doesn't care about each other's feelings, so if you want that to stop, please be the one who doesn't have this desire to hurt my feelings,you'd make me even more sad. And I don't really mind someone making some covers for my  story, or messaging me but maybe I can't always reply, however I'll try my best.

There might be some carotty or cheesy chapters,  but I'm still 13. Please don't steal my ideas,sarcastic/sassy comebacks,imagination ;places , ideas, because I really like to keep this idea by myself. No one is perfect, everyone has his own temperaments,unique in his own way.

This story can make you laugh,cry, and maybe change you. It's such a depressing story, but I assure you: It has a happy ending!

I have to admit,this story is incredible, and it's from my own idea. Sstteeffe was my old account, but I changed it since it had bugs from my drafts. ELWALINIALL was also my account but I had a new phone, and I tried logging in with this account but no work. So my username CHOCOLATE_DESTROYER, is the newest one. And I'm the same person behind SSTTEEFFE And ELWALINIALL!!! So don't go rambling that I stole the ideas! I'm making the same stories with more powerful words, and phrases.

Anyway, I made myself clear, and I repeat that don't complain about grammatical/spelling mistakes!!
Thank you.

Happy reading!