The football game

Ash, Maggie our other friends, Mary and Callie and I were all riding the bus home after a soccer game, when Ash asked me if I had a thing with a boy named Bahsir.

"Who is Bahsir? I've never even heard of him before."

"I heard that you guys totally have a thing" Maggie responds with the know it all tone she always seems to use when she tells to me.

"Well it's just a rumor. I don't even know him" I replied ruder then I had meant to but Maggie just gets to made sometimes.

"He is friends with Elizabeth. I think they used to hang out in middle school, Callie said barely looking up from her phone.

Upon hearing her name Elizabeth turned around to look at us. Elizabeth was pretty not in an obvious way but she was definitely pretty, as I would come to find out however she hates when people comment on it. Elizabeth and I had played soccer together before, but we were never really friends, Ash hated her because she claimed that Elizabeth was a bitch but to be honest I think Ash was jealous because Elizabeth was a better player then her.

"What did you say about me?" Elizabeth asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"oh sorry someone said that you were friends with Bahsir and I don't know who he is but there is a rumor that he and I have a thing"

A slow smile crossed over her face, before she answered, "yea he is my friend, I will show him to you at the football game tonight if you are there"

The game!! I had totally forgotten that was tonight!! I couldn't wait to go.

Turning to Maggie I asked her if we were all still going to get house before the game, she responded telling me that she couldn't have that many people over and I was no longer invited. I was crushed, but I didn't show it. I decided instead to see if Elizabeth, and her friends, Allie and Penelope wanted to get pizza before the game. They agreed it would be fun and we all decided to meet downtown at 6:00.

After taking a shower and drying my hair, it was 5:15 and I couldn't decide what to wear to the game, I knew that I had to look good since I would probably see Jason, and I wanted to impress him. I decided to wear my jean shorts with a cute tank top that was also our school colors. I put on some make up and left to meet the girls downtown.

That night at pizza I realized that these girls were really nice and fun to be around. Allie was super sweet and she didn't care what other people thought of her, she did what she wanted without worrying about what other people thought of her, and so did Penelope, and they both told the funniest jokes and I didn't stop laughing the entire time. Elizabeth was not a bitch at all and she was so sarcastic, it was great. We had all just hung out for the first time that night but I felt like I could really get along well with them, they were just ago amazing. I knew Britt would love them too.

After pizza, we walked to the high school for the game. When we arrived Elizabeth showed me Bahsir, he was a drummer in the pep band, and when we talked to him, he seemed nice but a little scared of me. He was Indian and had glasses and black floppy hair, I wondered who had started this rumor, Dundee he want like the guys I usually went for. I didn't mind the rumor that much though, because he seemed like a nice guy.

The freshman football players had to work in the stands selling snacks and as soon as we sat down, Jason came over to ask if I needed anything. I didn't need anything, but I asked for a water so that I could see him again. He came running back with my water and ended up paying $5 for it because he was so adorable when he asked for a tip that I just couldn't say no. 

The rest of the first half he kept coming back asking if I needed anything, which was super sweet of him. I ordered a few more things, tipping him each time. At half time I went over to visit Britt who played in the pep band as well.

"I saw you and Jason talking" She said in a suggestive tone.

"it's not like that i don't even know if he likes me I mean it seems like he does but I just can't tell" I replied unsure of his Jason felt about me.

Britt and I headed over to the snack bar and ran into my new friends, and I introduced them, and they all hit it off right away. We also ran into Robbie, my friend who I had meant at camp 2 summers ago, I had a major crush on him that summer, but now we are just good friends. I introduced Britt and Robbie since she had never met him and I realized that most of the girls around us were staring at us, well more specifically, Robbie. He was attractive, but he was also sweet and smart and I didn't blame them for staring. Robbie hardly even noticed all of them staring.

We headed back to our seats for the second half of the game, and Jason stopped by a few times. Our team ended up winning the game, which was very exciting, and at the end Jason gave be a hug which was the best part of the night. I didn't even have to see Austin or Maggie the whole night which was great. However somewhere deep down I had this feeling that I was hoping I had seen Austin but I figured I was just being stupid. I had made amazing new friends, and I got to hang out with the boy I liked nothing could've been better.