Jason

*Jason's POV*

Jasmine is pretty but she is not the type of girl that a guy like me dates. I am popular and so I date popular people and she really is not that popular. I flirt with her, because I know how much Austin likes her and kills him because she is in love with me. The girl is absolutely smitten with me, it is actually really funny.

"hey look Jason your little girlfriend is here" shouted Sebastian, as Jas walked up into the stands at the game.

Everyone hated Sebastian because he was such a player, but he was one of my best friends and he loved to make fun of me about Jas.

I looked over and saw her walking towards us, with her sister, Catherine, who is in college. Jas actually looked really good, and I turned to see Austin staring at her longingly and I just laughed at him looking so ridiculous.

"Thank god, I need her to buy me some food" I snarkily replied to Sebastian.

When Jas reached the section where we were all sitting she sat up front with her friends Scarlet, Rosie, Chloe and Brittany. She didn't even look up at me which was really strange.

"Dude, she just totally ignored you. I don't think that she likes you anymore either that or she is pissed at you" shouted Ben from a few rows back.

Jas must have heard him because she turned around to look at us and just glared at me. This girl must have some bipolar issues because she was just talking to me yesterday. I don't know what i could have possibly done to make her this angry at me.

As I was about to get up to go talk to her, Mary came over and sat on my lap. Mary was known around school as being a slut and I personally did not really like her. I was confused as to why she was sitting on my lap, we were never this close.

"Morning babe" Mary said in a seductive tone.

"Babe? I am not your babe Mary we are just friends, I barely even know you" I replied more confused then ever.

" You don't even remember last night? You were all over me... were you really that drunk that you don't have any memory at all of it? This is ridiculous." Mary said.

Of course how could I have been so stupid, last night, when we were all at Sebastion's house, I must have gotten wasted and hooked up with her. Jas must be mad because of that, shit this is bad I can't have her mad at me.

"Sorry that was a mistake, I was so drunk, I clearly wasn't thinking at all" When I said this Mary looked really upset and rejected, but at this point she was used to it she had one night flings with guys practically every weekend.

"Hey Jas, what's up?" Mary said in a rude tone.

Jas didn't even turn around, she just flipped Mary off.

"what the hell are you doing" I said to Mary in a hushed tone.

She turned and gave me a wicked smile. Mary hates Jas, because she thinks that Jas stole Ash from her, when really Ash was just sick of Mary being a slut. Mary must have hooked up with me to hurt Jas, and clearly it worked since Jas wasn't speaking to me.

I looked up and saw that Austin had moved down so that he was sitting right behind Jas, and she was turned looking at him, and she was smiling and laughing, she looked really happy. At that moment I actually wanted her for real, not just to hurt Austin. By now, the game was over, and our team had won. The stands were beginning to clear out. I had to wait for my family, and I saw that Jas's sister was still talking to her friends.

I ran down the bleachers and saw Jas standing by herself in the parking lot, she looked really pretty and I just wanted to be with her.

"I'm so sorry Jas, I didn't mean to hook up with her, I was really drunk and I didn't know what I was doing , I didn't mean to hurt you" I said with a puppy dog look so that she would forgive me.