Chapter 13: Saving Baekhyun (Part 1)

Chanyeol sat with his face in his hands for a little bit as everything cane back to him. His parents, Taeyeon, everything. "What have I become?" Chanyeol whispered to himself, the maids rubbing his back and trying to soothe him with comforting words.

"Get off of me! Get off of me before I punish all of you!" Chanyeol yelled at the top of his lungs, some of the help falling back in shock of Chanyeols rage.

Chanyeol was fuming, you could see the veins in both his face and arms protruding like never before. He was red, clenching his jaw. Chanyeol finally got up, opening the door where he had Baekhyun last.

How hadn't he seen it before? He glanced at the floor, a single piece of paper just lying there. The male snatched it up and read through it, many times actually. He was in disbelief of what it even said.

It read

Dear Chanyeol,

I have the newest edition to your collection of toys here with me now. What a sweet thing he is, it was easy. nearly too easy. Anyway, I have plans for him. He's going to be sold off to a black market, I can't tell you which one. I nearly kept the gem for myself, but he'd be worth quite a bit of money. Thanks,
Taeyeon <3

I tore the note in my hand, grabbing my car keys from where I'd set them and rushing out the door.

(A/N I'm sorry it's so short. I'll add part 2 soon, hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for reading, sorry for making you guys angry with all the fake updates. I suppose I talk too much and don't update this enough lmao. Enjoy. Part 2 will be a little more emotional. I wrote this in a little caesars parking lot.)