Chapter 3: "Call Me Daddy Or You Dont Get To Cum."

Chanyeols POV

I looked at the slim boy in front of me with a shy look on his face. He was only wearing laced white panties that gave me a semi hard on then and there.

"Sit on daddy's lap." I said lowly meanwhile a grin played well on my lips. Baekhyun nodded and sat on my lap, causing me to grunt a little. Luckily, I had on a suit unlike him.

"I could just cum by looking at your little slutty body." I whispered into his ear and I was displeased by his response which was,"Thank you,Chanyeol."

"What'd you call me?" I growled, turning him the fuck around and digging my nails in his sides.

"C-Chanyeol. Y-Your name." He studdered back and I grabbed his chin."You call me daddy in bed,Master any other time."I snarled

"O-Okay,daddy." He studdered again in response and I put his hands behind his back, bringing out a lacy,silky ribbon and tying his hands tightly together.

"Daddy, what're you doing?" I chuckled lightly to myself and ran a finger tip down his chest, stomach all the way to the hem of his panties.

"I'm going to fuck you." His body tensed up as soon as I said that, it was clear he was scared and nervous.

"Obey or you WILL get punished." I warned and he only nodded, his hands still behind his back. I leaned in and kissed him roughly, he hesitated then had no choice but to kiss his daddy/master back.

I deepened the kiss and glided my tongue across his lower lip, starting to roll my hips under his and grinding his little ass against my semi hard on.

I heard him let out a soft moan and I took this as an advantage to stick my tongue in his mouth. With that, I started to explore his wet and hot cavern occasionally letting our tongues clash against each other.

Yet of course, I had the dominance in this tongue kiss but he was pretty much crying through. I wiped his tears and took off my tie and undid my dress shirt since I knew he was already scared enough and forcing him would make him even more terrified.

I finished with my upper body and he looked at my chest and abs almost in a amused expression."D-Daddy, you have such a nice body."

I cupped his chin and brought back the kiss, our tongues swirling around each other and I felt him start to moan and get horny himself.

Baekhyun deliberately started to grind his ass against my hardened cock that was still clothed. I stopped him after he just begun, gripping his hips harshly and earning a quiet squeak from the sudden action.

I finally got the rest of my clothes off and set him back on my lap, admiring his twink figure and how God damn hot he looked biting that lip of his.

I started to kiss his milky skin on his neck, him tilting his neck in response. "N-No." He whimpered and I raised and eyebrow.

"What do you mean no?"

"NO!"

I grabbed a fistful of his raven hair and tugged it roughly, his neck being thrown back by the harshness.

"I was trying to be nice, you just ruined it." I hissed through my teeth and wasted no time on stretching him since his slip up just a few moments ago. I tore off the white panties that was the only thing preventing me from seeing his cock and ass.

I finally entered him and he screamed in discomfort, I rolled my eyes and covered his mouth as I started to go in and out of his body quickly.

I enjoyed the feeling of the tightness and walls of Baekhyuns ass hole around my dįck. He started to cry again but this time I completely ignored it, slamming in and out of his ass him whining from the pain.

I used my free hand to jerk off his small member compared to mine, he ended up gasping after a few seconds for two reasons.

1. I was jerking him off
2. I hit his prostate.

"D-daddy." Baekhyun moaned out against my hand for me causing me to go even faster letting the sound of skin slapping against skin fill my room.

"Oh fuck." I growled to myself and sucked on his throat, tightening my hand more around his cock. The effect was him bucking up his hips in pleasure.

It gave me a grin but I pushed his hips down forcefully. After I thrusted more into his prostate plenty of times, I started to feel a warm pool in my stomach meaning my release was close.

Baekhyun threw his head back as he turned into a even more moaning mess for his daddy aka me. I groaned loudly when I came inside his tight hole that had been stretched by my cock.

Yet I still jerked off his member, he mumbled that he was close and I stopped when I knew he was literally about to be over the edge and cum.

He whimpered at the loss of contact with my hand and his cock. I chuckled to myself, him whining for more. "Please" He muttered through my hand and I released it from him to let him talk.

"Please what,Whore? Call me daddy or you don't get to cum."

"Please let this whore cum, daddy." He begged since he was still in the frenzy I recently sent him into.

"Hmm?" I let my thumb brush against his slit ever so lightly and he almost screamed.

"PLEASE LET ME CUM.IT HURTS,IM SUCH A FUCKING WHORE AND I WANT DADDY TO LET ME CUM."

I was finally satisfied and I jerked him off for probaly only 5 seconds before he set his chin on my shoulder squirming and yelling out the name I desired him to call me by when he came into my hand.

I took my hand and kitten licked it clean in front of him."You taste good." I cooed into his ear.

(A/M YIKES THIS IS RLLY LONG AND SHITTY KINDA IM SO SRRY)