Chapter 8: Stay. Please.

Gustavo and Tulio Rocha as Shawn and Pierce Harris

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Songs for the chapter:
Hedley: Old School
Troye Sivan: Youth
Macklemore ft. Ryan Louis: Can't Hold Us

********************

Recap: 

"Sorry."

"It's okay." He leaned closer to my face so our noses were brushing. "I would want to kiss me too."

I blushed harder and looked away and he smirked, backing off.

"You should go back to sleep. You still look pretty warn out. I'll come get you when lunch is ready." And with that he pressed a short, sweet kiss to my temple, closed the door and left me in the darkness of the room. The last thought running through my mind before I passed out was: Who's room am I in?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dillan's POV:

"Dillan? Hey wake up." Someone whispered near my ear. I groaned and swatted them away, turning on my side. I head a deep chuckle.

"Come one babe. Lunch is ready." I felt the blankets being taken off of me. I opened my eyes and tried to rub the sleep away before looking at the culprit who caused me to be cold. I suddenly had an idea.

"R-Riley i'm so c-cold." I faked. I saw him drop his smirk and rush over to where I was and took my into his arms.

"Shit. Sorry Dillan." He began to rub his hands up and down my arms to warm me up. I cuddled into him.

"Its okay. Now you know how to trick someone." I smiled sweetly at him. He looked confused for a moment before it dawned on him.

"So your not- Dillan you better run." He said lowly. I squeaked and got out of his lap and ran down stairs but froze in the middle of the room. There in front of me were three guys. Not just any guys. They were hot. Like super duper hot.

"I-uh-I." I stuttered. I felt a warm body press against my back and I turned to look at him.

"Its okay. They're my friends." He whispered to me. I nodded slowly and turned back around to the three smirking boys who were sitting on the couch in front of us.

"Guys, this is Dillan. Dillan this is Derek, Shawn, and Pierce." He pointed to each individual. I gave them a shy wave before backing up closer to Riley. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"Awe come on princess, don't be scared. We wont bite. Much." One of the guys said with a teasing hint in his voice. I think it was Derek. I recognized him as Alicia's boyfriend of the month. The others laughed at his joke. I let out a nervous giggle as my cheeks turned light pink.

"Look! She's blushing!" Another pointed out. This time I think it was Shawn. Or was it Pierce? I'm pretty sure they were twins, they looked almost identical. I felt Riley's arm wrap around my waist and pull me flush against him.

"Alright. Enough teasing, she is sick so if you three idiots don't mind, get out." Riley told the others. The all muttered a 'fine' and made their way to the door.

"Bye Dillan." They chorused before hopping into their respective cars and driving away. I just waved after them.

"I made peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I hope you are alright with that. Wait, are you allergic to peanuts?" He asked concerned. I shook my head.

"Okay great. Here." He put a plate on the table and gestured for me to sit across from where he was. I hesitantly took a seat and started eating.

"This is really good." I said, with a mouth full of deliciousness. He smiled at me.

"Thanks. How was your sleep?" He questioned.

"It was good. Thank you for doing that for me." I blushed, looking down at the table. He chuckled at me.

"Don't mention it. I figured I owe you big time so I want to make it up to you." He winked and my face turned a shade darker. I finished my food quickly and stood up from the table, plate in my hand.

"Um, what do you want me to do with this?" I asked him.

"I'll take it." I handed the plate to him and watched as he washed the dishes.

"Do you need something?" His voice made me jump.

"Ah, no. I just don't know where my stuff is." I shuffled my foot an the tile flooring. He stopped moving around the kitchen and turned to look at me.

"You want to leave?" He asked, confusion present in his voice.

"Well I don't want to over stay my welcome and you probably have other things to do." I heard him move again and then I felt him standing right in front of me. I looked up into his eyes and found they were looking right back into mine.

"Stay. Please. You don't have to go. I have nothing to do and school only has a few hours left." His hand came up to cup my cheek and I leaned into it.

"Okay." I whispered. He smiled down at me before leaning forwards so our foreheads were touching.

"Your eyes are so damn pretty." He whispered before catching my lips with his. I'm not going to lie, it shocked me. A lot. I didn't respond for a few moments until he started moving his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and puled him closer. I felt him smile against my lips before he gently tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth. I moaned and and pulled his hair softly between my fingers which made him groan in return. His lips trailed from my lips down to my neck where he placed kisses down to my collar bone and back up to behind my ear. I gasped as he reached my soft spot. I felt his calloused hands reach under my shirt a little so they were resting on my waist. I pulled away from him and out my hands on his forearms to stop him from going farther.

"I-um, i'm not ready." I whispered, biting my lip and looking down to the ground. He took two fingers and lifted my chin before using his thumb to take my lip out of my mouth.

"That's fine. I'll wait for you. Always. But don't do that to your lips, you will ruin them." He instructed.  I nodded.

"Do you like my lips?" I flirted. He smirked.

"I love them." And he pulled me in for another kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Just a filler chapter basically. Nothing really important. I wrote this quickly so sorry if it's bad. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and check out my other books.

Goal for next chapter: 8 votes, 3 comments

Thank for reading!

- DC