Chapter 11: Oops my butt.

Songs for the chapter:
Witt Lowry: Dreaming With Our Eyes Open
Hedley: Amazing
Simple Plan ft. R City: Singing In The Rain

********************

Recap:

"Hey, Dillan?" I heard him quietly ask. I hummed in reply.

"Uh, who's that guy?" I perked up.

"What guy?" I looked around not seeing anyone. I saw his hand come out and point at something.

"That guy." I looked over in the direction his finger was and saw a guy, no older than we were, standing outside a house. A house that hasn't been owned in over 5 years. I couldn't see his face, but from where we were seated I could tell he had pitch black hair, tattoos, and was around my height. To say less, he was hot. But who was he?

"I don't know." I answered back honestly. He grunted back before making me stand up.

"Well, lets go say hi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dillan's POV:

"You want to what?" My mouth gaped at him.

"Go say hi. You know, something normal people do to greet each other." I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"I know what it is, dumb ass."

"Okay, and?" He pressed on. 

"Fine." He fist pumped the air childishly before grabbing my arm and pulling me across the street towards mystery guy. I smiled at his excitement. He was such an idiot.

"Um hello?" Blake called out. The guy seemed startled, as he jumped around and looked at us with wide eyes.

"Hi?" He questioned. His voice was deep and rough, almost as if he had a sore throat but it wasn't actually sore if you know what I mean. 

"My friend and I just saw you from over there-" he pointed to my house "-and we were wondering if you were moving into this house?" The guy looked at us suspiciously, his beautiful hazel eyes watching us with caution as his arms came to cross over his chest. I took note of his tattoos now. He had one on the forearm of his left arm which I couldn't fully see, another one of a skull on the top of his right hand, and a sentence in Arabic on his right forearm. His other one was actually a series of smaller tattoos which consisted of a dagger on his right pointer finger, and the words "I AM FREE" along the other fingers on both hands, with a small heart above the A on the right hand. It was beautiful.

I realised I was blatantly staring at a stranger and I blushed, muttering a 'sorry' when he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He just chuckled.

"It's alright. Maybe I'll let you see my other one sometime." He winked and my blush turned even darker. Blake rolled his eyes at his flirting, but I caught a small smile of his face. The unknown dude stuck out his hand towards Blake.

"I'm Cory Roberts." Blake took his hand and shook it.

"Blake Sharno. And this is Dillon James." He let go of Cory's hand and put his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him before shrugging him off. Cory was looking between us, amused.

"You guys mates or something?" Blake barked out a laugh while my eyes got wide.

"What? Me and him? No way!" I shrieked at the same time Blake said: