The Cursed Rice Paddle

**Loud clangs could be heard in the living room from the kitchen of the T.S. Guild Hall.**

Sayo: AENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Aena was sitting by the window reading a book called: Golems: The Making. When Sayo screamed. Monaki and Morri were out shopping and Kawaii was out exploring the dungeon of Rundal. Aena jumped up dropping the book on the floor and ran to her friend. Her mouth and eyes were wide open at the scene before her. Sayo had destroyed the kitchen, everywhere you looked there was pots and pans and plates and bowls and spoons and forks and knives all scattered around like a tornado passed through.**

Aena: What in Erinn are you doing Sayo!?

Sayo: *was on the floor flinging out more pots and pans from the cabinet, gets up and dusts herself off.* I wanted to cook some rice, but I can't find my rice paddle.

Aena: Couldn't you use like a big cooking spoon or something?

Sayo: NO! Must have a rice paddle!

Aena: *shakes her head* Well it looks like your gonna have to go buy a new rice paddle.

Sayo: From where? Price?

Aena: NO NOT PRICE ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Sayo: Why not Price?

Aena: Remember what happened last time?!

Sayo: Oh....

Aena: You're gonna have to get a rice paddle from Gordon.

Sayo: Oh you mean mister Grumpy Chef?

Aena: *nods* 

Sayo: *walks into the living room and puts on her shoes* Alright! I'm off to the Grumpy Chef's restraunt!