10. annoying couple things

Percy: You guys are the type of couple that insist on the other hanging up first when you're on a phone call. Numerous times, Jason has just grabbed the phone and hung up on your after minutes of you and Percy insisting on the other hanging up.

Jason: You feed food to each other. Jason had acquired a love for cooking recently, and always insisted on feeding you the stuff he made. Annabeth gagged the first time she saw you get fed a meatball.

Leo: People hate your public displays of affection. No matter where you are, Leo will always have at least a hand on you. It gets quite annoying when you're hanging out with friends and he has his hand running up and down your thigh, distracting you both. Frank has had to pull Leo aside in Olympus once, saying that it was disrespectful in front of Lady Harmonia.

Frank: Matching outfits. Whenever you go to a theme park or anywhere as a fun date, you always are wearing something that matches. Whether it be a jersey or snapback, you always have something. Piper once said she would burn everything you guys owned if they dared show up at her house in matching onsies for their sleepover.

Nico: You guys always look to each other for validation, hardly even taking independence into consideration. You always ask Nico if you should go somewhere with someone or not, and he always asks you, just to make sure either one of you guys wanted to do something with each other. Leo has canceled on hanging out with you before due to you saying "Sure, let me just confirm with Nico," 

Will: At campfire every night, you guys always end up singing together, and that's eventually what makes everyone call it a night and head back to their cabins, grossed out by how you guys keep reaching out for each others.

Grover: Nothing. You guys don't do anything wrong, and that's what's annoying to others. People are jealous of your perfect relationship, and cannot stand how you guys are constantly never tired of each other.

Connor: The selfies never stop being taken when you two are together. Connor claims that he promised to write a millions words about how much he loved you, and that a picture is worth a thousand words. Chiron eventually got irritated with the amount of monster activity outside of camp, however, and took Connor's phone for the summer.

Travis: Inside jokes between you and Travis irritate the living Hades out of your friends. Somehow, in every situation, something will happen, you and Travis will make eye contact, and you both will bust up laughing. When someone asks what's so funny, you both will say in unison, "You wouldn't understand, inside joke." Connor once got so irritated that he pushed Travis into the lake.

Luke: People cannot stand how you guys use each other's nick names as if they were your real names. And the voices you used when saying these nick names? It was enough for Hazel to even ask you guys to get a room.

Lester/Apollo: You guys offer relationship advice to anyone you can find who is single, claiming that they could be just like you two some day. You both insist that you can find the perfect match for the person you're talking to, and that you guys could even go on double dates. Needless to say, Apollo got smacked by his sister once they saw each other once again.

Magnus: You guys are always comparing yourselves to famous couples, such as Jay Z and Beyonce. After a long debate on which couple you guys really resembled, Blitzen shut you guys down with a, "You guys aren't gonna be a couple anymore if you keep going on with this,"

Hearth: Third-wheeling others. Magnus and Blitzen cannot stand hanging out with you two due to your ignorance of what is going on outside of your conversation together.

Blitz: Blitzen and you have an on-going war on who can present the best gift to each other. It gets annoying during the holidays when people get giftcards while you and Blitzen get a golden crown or a whole five-acre property. Magnus gave up on even attempting to help after Blitzen tried to clone Magnus as a servant for you.