Chapter 6

"What are you talking about Harry? I don't hear a voice" Ron says confused. I look around worried, i can feel fear run through me but it's not my fear, it's someone else's.

'Harry, can you hear me?' Ginny's voice said again. I frowned and i tried to reply. 'Ginny?' I replied, i heard a gasp in my head and I knew that it worked. 'Harry, please come to the Gryffindor common room, I think that it's me, I'm the one opening the chamber of secrets' Harry stands up and leaves the class room. 'Don't move, I'm coming'

I leave the classroom so fast that Ron or Professor Mcgonagoll can't stop me. When I get to the common room, no one but Ginny is there, she has her head in her hands and she is crying. I sit next to her and hug her. Ginny looks up at me. "You aren't mad?" She asks. I shake my head, she couldn't have done this on purpose. "Why not?"

"Because I haven't given you the chance to explain, I can't be mad if I don't know the full story" I say softly. Ginny begin's to speak to me with her mind.

'I didn't know I was doing it, I would lose time and i would find myself standing somewhere covered in mud, than i realized the pattern' Ginny said. I felt her fear run through me again. 'when did this start?' i ask. She thinks for a moment.                                                                                            'I found this diary with my school books' She says. ' i think it's possessing me'

I had heard stranger things and i have only been at this school for just over a year. I can talk to snakes, Hagrid has a pet tree headed dog and massive spider for a pet, Mcgonagall turns into a cat and now Ginny is possessed by a diary. "Tom Riddles diary?" I ask out loud. 

"Yes, i stole it from your room" Ginny admits. I hadn't mentioned the diary, mostly because i didn't know it had anything to do with Ginny. 

"And left a mess" Harry mutters.

"Yeah, sorry about that" Ginny mumbles while scratching the back of her head. "What should i do?" Ginny asks as i feel her fear and anxiety run through me again. 

"You should really talk to Dumbledore, i think he will understand" I say quietly so that if anyone is listening they can't hear us. 

"Dumbledore is in Azkaban" Ginny mutters.

"Oh. I forgot about that" Harry says stupidly. "Okay, what about... we find the chamber of secrets tonight"