Chapter 7

"Do you have any idea where it is?" I asked her as we walked down the halls. Ginny gives me an apologetic look.

"No, sorry. I don't remember anything" Ginny says softly. I nod and we move down the halls quietly. It's night so we can't get caught. Ron is trailing behind us. Ginny holts outside the girls toilets. "This is it" ginny says. I look at her and she gives me a nod. "I have a feeling"

"You have a feeling we should go into the girls toilets?" Ron asked.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"Look, I just know okay" Ginny snaps. I nod and we make our way in. "When you found the diary Harry, where was it?" Ginny asks. I point to the floor in front of the cubicles.

"Do you remember throwing it?" I ask her. She nods.

"Myrtle was quite angry at me after that" Ginny mutters. All of a sudden a cubicle door bursts open and myrtle comes flying out.

"YOU" she yells at Ginny.

"Would you just shut up and help us!" I yell at her. Myrtle smiles at me and attempts to hug me but she just goes straight through. I feel a chill as she goes through my body.

"Oh Harry, of course I will help you. BUT NOT HER" she yells as she points at Ginny.

"Myrtle how did you die?" I ask.

"There was a boy in here, when I looked up to tell him to go away I died. He was somewhere by that sink" she said. She then pointed to the sinks in the middle of the bathroom. I run over to the sinks and go to turn one on. It doesn't work.

"That sink has never worked apparently" Ginny says. "The girls have theories about it"

myrtle scoffs. "That sink has never worked, that's true but it's because there is something wrong with the plumbing"

"Speak to it Harry, like how you speak to snakes. It's the chamber of secrets created by the heir of slytherin who could talk to snakes"

I close my eyes and say 'open', the sinks skid apart and the one that doesn't work falls into the ground. Below is a slide that goes under the floor.

"Well, who wants to go first?" Ron asks. Ginny is about to say something but I say it before her.

"I'm going first"

--------------

I'm so sorry that the chapter is so short, I'm trying to start updating again. I've been so horrible lately with updating. In fact I haven't updated in months.