As it gets better, it gets worse

IT'S YA GIRL....i don't even know what the fuck to call myself

Patricia:"call yourself by your account name duh"

Maria:" that's a lot of typing"

Carlos:" fuck it your new name is patuña"

Um okay I guess haha. So I know I haven't said this and I know I'm a bad person because I haven't updated since dec 11 PLEASE DONT HURT ME! I'm a very forgetful person and ideas sometimes come to me and sometimes my idea bucket is dryer than Calos's-

Carlos:"watch it bitch!"

Anyways enjoy the story!
---__________________________---
Zack pov

I laid next to Alex wide awake processing what he told me all night. The fact he killed people didn't really bother me as much as it should, I understand that people do dumb things.

What kept me awake was what Alex told me about Mason. The things he did to Alex made me sick, the thought of him laying a finger on Alex made me Seethe in anger. I looked over to the alarm clock
sitting on his night stand, it was already 5am.

I groaned and tried to get a couple minutes of shut eye before I had to get up. As I was starting to feel drowsy I heard a crash. I looked over at Alex to see him still sleeping soundly, unfazed by the noise.

I tried to think nothing of it, 'it was probably Trevor' I told my myself trying to calm down.

"Stop touching shit!" I heard from the other side of the door.at that moment the supposedly sleeping Alex was sitting upright with a revolver in his hand.

"A-" Before I could say anything Alex's hand flew over my mouth. As the door knob turned slightly Alex fired. The loud shound echoed through the room followed by a shout of pain.

"Alex what the hell?!"I blurted, but he didn't respond, he got up and opened to door to find two figures.

"Names"he demanded coldly in Spanish.

"Alex it's us, Chris and David!" Whisper shouted the figure.

"Oh shit my bad!" Alex blurted flipping the light switch. Light showered the room making the two figures visible. On the floor was a blond hovering over a someone wearing black joggers.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" Asked the blond.

"Yeah, Zack open the first drawer in the night stand next to you and throw the white box at me," Alex directed, I did as he asked and throws the little white box at him.

"Um who are these people?" I asked sitting up confused.

"They helped me get out of Davilas gang, by the way why are you two here?"he asked as he helped up the one in the black joggers who had slicked back dirty blond hair.

"We heard about your little problem so we snooped around and want to warn you guys to be careful. Our favorite dickheads and sharp shooters are helping Mason."

"What do you mean 'helping' mason?"Alex asked. Sitting the injured one on a swivel chair.

"Remember ricky?" he asked

"Ricky.."He repeated

"Well him, Eliot, Broady and Isaac are helping mason."

"That doesnt make sense, they're in Davilas gang so why would they risk that?"he asked treating the boys wound.

"They all left, those bastards double crossed and ended up killing Jess," The injured one answered.

"Jess is dead.."Alex whispered numbly.