Chapter 4

Hazel's pov

I open the door and see Phil. "Hey Hazel, I need to talk to you about something..." Phil says "Heya Phil! Come on in." I say nicely. He comes through the door and waits for me to close the door. "Follow me to the lounge." you say walking him to the lounge. You both sit down on the couch. "So what did you want to talk about?" you ask him.  "Well there's this girl...I like, and I want to ask her out. Since you're a girl, could you give me some tips on how I could go about it?" he asks. "Well. There's many ways to ask out a girl, Philly. If she is like you then set up something that you kinda like that you think she might like. But sometimes, it's just easier to go up to her and ask her." you say to him. He simply nods and says "Thanks for the advise Hazel. I'll put it to good use! I gotta get back to Dan now hes...uh...sick and he needs me to take care of him..." as we walk to the door. I open it and he walks out. "Tell Dan that I hope he gets better, I do care for him a lot you know." I say blushing at the thought of Dan. "I'll make sure to tell him that. Bye Hazel." he says waving. "Bye Phil." I say waving back. I close the door and go back to the lounge and turn on the tv. I start watching a show but ultimately end up falling asleep on the sofa.

Dan's pov

I anxiously wait for Phil to return from Hazel's flat. I had him ask her for advise so I can use that advise to ask her out. "Dan i'm back!" Phil says walking into the lounge. "What did she say? I need this, please help me Phil!" I say extremely quickly. "Calm down! She said just go up to her and ask! That is the best thing to do. Also, if you are in an awkward situation with her where you are just staring at each other, just fluffing kiss her. She probably likes you too. When I was leaving she said she really cares about you." Phil says so simply.  "Thanks Phil. You really helped. I think i'm gonna ask her tomorrow. I feel confident that things will turn out great." I say walking to my room and getting my laptop. I plop on my bed and scroll tumblr for a while, until I hear a very loud bumping noise from the stairs that lead up to our floor.

I jump up throwing my laptop on my bed and run out the door with Phil. We look down the stairs and see Hazel lying at the bottom of the stairs, crying. I rush down the stairs as fast as possible. I try to help her up but she ends up falling back down. I catch her before she gets a chance to touch the ground. "PHIL CALL 999!!" I shout up at him "Already on it!!" He shouts back. I help Hazel sit down on the last step and sit next to her. "What happened?" I ask her. "I was going to get my mail but the I tripped over something and fell down these bloody stairs." she says as she cries into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and lean my head on hers.

I hear the medics coming up the other 2 flights of stairs so I help Hazel up. She couldn't stand so I just ended up holding her as if she were my bride. She held onto my neck as I walked her down the stairs to the stretcher. I laid her down on the stretcher and the medics immediately started putting her in the back of the ambulance. "U-um is there any way possible that I can go with her?" I ask the medics. "Are you in any relation with the patient?" one of them ask. "U-um..." "Yes, hes my boyfriend. He can come along." Hazel says in a rush. "Come on up." The medic says. I climb up into the ambulance and sit in a chair that is close to Hazel.

(time skip because im a lazy fuck)

*in the hospital room/after x-ray*

"Okay miss Berma, It seems that you have broken your right leg in 3 places. The nurses will be in here soon to put your cast on, in the meantime why don't you just rest a bit." the doctor says. He soon walks out of the room and closes the door. "I'm so sorry you had to be here with me." Hazel said sadly. "It's okay. Trust me." I say lifting her chin up a bit so she was looking at me. We stare at each other for a while then I remembered 'if you are in an awkward situation with her where you are just staring at each other, just fluffing kiss her.' I lean in and close the gap between us. She kisses back immediately. What feels like minutes we pull apart. Our foreheads together I hear Hazel giggle. I smile and look at her. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." I say. "Hazel, I know this isn't the most romantic location to ask but, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her nervously. "Of course you doofus." she says kissing me again.

A/N: This was the longest chapter I have ever wrote, it is 2:50 am and im tired af. Anyway, Hazel and Dan finally got together! I had so many ideas like having Phil be Dan's wing man and asking for advise, and for Hazel to get in some type of accident so that Dan could be all heroic and all that. I have so many more ideas but, the end of my winter break is in like 2 days. I will try my best to update as much as possible during this time of hell.